aim id is MakerzOfHeaven

i forget him's aim id...-_-

he aka is slep <- not precision
west id ..........sil)er  <- not precision

he teach me vb , c++ and craking....

so, he's age 17

hismajesty

huh?

(I was kinda following until you started describing two people in the /whoami forum)

j0k3r

Quote from: StyX on February 09, 2004, 06:59 AM
[ my english is so fool , u know that ;) ]

i find eurijk!'s friend.

i know he from philiphin, mix brood

My B.net id is  MoH-StyX-  

aim id is MakerzOfHeaven

i forget him's aim id...-_-

he aka is slep <- not precision
west id ..........sil)er  <- not precision

so, he's age 17
If you're not going to bother learning english, this isn't the place for you. The internet is full of sites of whatever culture you might be from, stick with those or get some ESL.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Spht

so, he's age 17

He taught you Visual Basic, C++, and cracking so therefore he's 17?

Crazy_X

[ my english is so fool ]

I see...

K

He's trying hard, cut him some slack  ::).  According to the Monterey Defense Language Institute, English is one of the top two hardest languages to learn.  (The other being Korean.)

Hitmen

Quote from: Spht on February 09, 2004, 12:01 PM

so, he's age 17

He taught you Visual Basic, C++, and cracking so therefore he's 17?
We're going to need to get yoni to check his math there.

Newby

Quote from: K on February 09, 2004, 01:29 PM
He's trying hard, cut him some slack  ::).

I agree, what if you were trying to speak his native language and he and his buddies made fun of you?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

j0k3r

Quote from: Newby on February 09, 2004, 03:50 PM
He's trying hard, cut him some slack  ::).
I agree, what if you were trying to speak his native language and he and his buddies made fun of you?
Why the hell would I do that? I'm prefectly satisfied speaking english.

There are tons of ways to learn english, and going to some place and trying to have a conversation with someone when you hardly know the language isn't the brightest thing to do.

He's trying hard, cut him some slack  ::).  According to the Monterey Defense Language Institute, English is one of the top two hardest languages to learn.  (The other being Korean.)
Hey, I was learning english when I was just over a year old, I'm sure this guy can pull it off.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Tuberload

Hey, I was learning english when I was just over a year old, I'm sure this guy can pull it off.

There's a reason why you learned the language when you were a year old. Now let's see if you can learn another language right now. Spanish does not count. Go learn arabic, korean, or some other complex language. It isn't easy to do.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

j0k3r

Yeah yeah yeah, the whole 'new mind and constant reinforcement' crap. It makes no difference to me, I had to learn french, it wasn't that hard. I can sort of understand it when people speak spanish or italian too, although I have never taken a course in my life. I just find it rude when someone comes into an area specific to one thing (language, culture, etc) and doesn't bother to properly learn it before trying to involve themselves.
John Vo

mejal

Quote from: j0k3r on February 10, 2004, 06:39 AM
specific to one thing (language, culture, etc)

I didn't know this forum was specified to one laguage and one culture. Where do you find these rules?
vL-people are from different countries and cultures and all of us do not have english as his native language. I always found that enriching.
Is it your opinion that we shall be quiet untill we speaks your language perfect?

iago

Quote from: mejal on February 10, 2004, 11:40 AM
Quote from: j0k3r on February 10, 2004, 06:39 AM
specific to one thing (language, culture, etc)

I didn't know this forum was specified to one laguage and one culture. Where do you find these rules?
vL-people are from different countries and cultures and all of us do not have english as his native language. I always found that enriching.
Is it your opinion that we shall be quiet untill we speaks your language perfect?

Agreed.  I can immediately think of 3 vL people whose native language isn't English (Adron, Mejal, Yoni).  I'm sure they didn't catch on right away, either.

But in any case, I would recommend that he gets somebody to help him learn or to proofread, it would be helpful if people knew what he's talking about :/
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

K

Quote from: Tuberload on February 10, 2004, 02:44 AM

There's a reason why you learned the language when you were a year old. Now let's see if you can learn another language right now. Spanish does not count. Go learn arabic, korean, or some other complex language. It isn't easy to do.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Tuberload

Quote from: K on February 10, 2004, 01:15 PM

I think you quoted the wrong person.

No, I quoted the right person. It was not meant to be a flame, I was just pointing out that it is not easy to learn another language. I agree StyX could try a little.

[Edit: Fixed quote tags.]
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown