• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

creating custom 404 error pages

Started by DVX, January 28, 2004, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing

iago, he doesn't know wtf you are talking about.  Plesk is a CP installed by administrators so lusers can configure certain aspects of their site.  If he had set up the server himself or if he was an enlightened luser, he would have said he was using Apache on Linux or maybe even Zeus on Linux.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Quote from: Thing on February 01, 2004, 10:11 PM
iago, he doesn't know wtf you are talking about.  Plesk is a CP installed by administrators so lusers can configure certain aspects of their site.  If he had set up the server himself or if he was an enlightened luser, he would have said he was using Apache on Linux or maybe even Zeus on Linux.

The fact that he hasn't at the very least followed that up by telling us is even worse.  Anybody who really wants help won't post-and-forget :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

quasi-modo

these are the kinds of things that would be in a major host's faq. Even if you do not run the server yourself, you should definatly know it. Its not a well guarded secret, you can access it like any other server variable.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle