• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Heh.. guess who?

Started by RedBoss, January 28, 2004, 02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitmen

Yea, I'm sure the billions in forgien aid the USA spends each year isn't helping anyone.

j0k3r

Quote from: Mavrick_kr on February 08, 2004, 01:09 PM
Actually, the real question is what have the americans done? Nothing, but caused wars. Thats all they pride in.

"We have a powerful military, therefore we are the best country in the world!"

But when you think about it...Everyone loves canada and hates the usa.

Also you need to realize that the usa was once british...thirteen colonies may I mind you?
Wow, what a dumbass.

1. Americans have done alot more than Canada ever will.
2. Yes, having the most powerful military does make you the best country in the world, because if someone else has a better country, you can just ruin it.
3. How do you know everyone's opinion?
4. Canada was (and still is to an extent) a part of the British. (Oh crap I don't even know if that's right, meh)

I'm Canadian, and I think you, my friend, are an idiot. Nobody cares about your anti-american opinions, go join the other 50 000 communists on the WoW forums.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Isn't Canada ruled under the British parliament. (sp?)

[edit]removed "government" :P

MrRaza

No. The queen signed the bill herself.

Skywing

Quote from: Mavrick_kr on February 08, 2004, 01:09 PM
Actually, the real question is what have the americans done? Nothing, but caused wars. Thats all they pride in.

"We have a powerful military, therefore we are the best country in the world!"

But when you think about it...Everyone loves canada and hates the usa.

Also you need to realize that the usa was once british...thirteen colonies may I mind you?

Hooray for sweeping overgeneralizations.

Yoni

Quote from: j0k3r on February 08, 2004, 05:38 PM
Yes, having the most powerful military does make you the best country in the world, because if someone else has a better country, you can just ruin it.

USA is not the best country in the world. Dunno about its army, but that's irrelevant.

And back on topic: Hi Adema, I LUV U! ;)

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Denial on January 30, 2004, 03:35 AM
Sadly We washington people do have our rejects who come from canada and we cant send them back

Quote from: UserLoser. on January 30, 2004, 01:15 PM
Canada sucks, what good have they done?

Watch your mouth you ungrateful red necks.

The only reason Canada is doing so bad, is because of the US.
The US decided, if their economy was going to drop, so was Canada's
Well, just for the record.....Canada > US

PS: It was a Canadian/Australian task force that captured Saddam, the US didn't find him. So shove it !!!!!

Edit: Also, the only reason you Americans have such a bad outlook on Canada is because you only study yourselves in History, and have never and probably never will study international history, therefore you have no idea about anything to do with Canada, some of you Americans think our country is called Canadia. You guys think Canadians live in Igloos.

j0k3r

Once again I gotta flame a fellow Canadian for being a dumbass.

Quote from: ChR0NiC on February 18, 2004, 08:35 PM
Watch your mouth you ungrateful red necks.
I doubt they have rednecks, so to call them that is ridiculous, and ungrateful? What reason do they have to be grateful to us?

The only reason Canada is doing so bad, is because of the US.
The US decided, if their economy was going to drop, so was Canada's
Well, just for the record.....Canada > US
The US is Canada's biggest trading partner(due partially to geographical location), they didn't decide Canada is going to suck if the US sucks, we brought it upon ourselves.

PS: It was a Canadian/Australian task force that captured Saddam, the US didn't find him. So shove it !!!!!

Edit: Also, the only reason you Americans have such a bad outlook on Canada is because you only study yourselves in History, and have never and probably never will study international history, therefore you have no idea about anything to do with Canada, some of you Americans think our country is called Canadia. You guys think Canadians live in Igloos.
Canadians would not even have been there if the Americans hadn't started it, "so shove it!". I do not remember ever studying America in history, yet I'm not as arrogant as you make out the Americans to be, and I do understand some of what happened in America's history.

Saying they all think we live in igloos is as bad as them saying we all live in igloos(neither of which is true, btw ;))
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Arsenic

Quote from: UserLoser. on January 30, 2004, 01:15 PM
Canada sucks, what good have they done?

Ignorance makes easy critics. Anyone shooting insults need to get a clue of what they're talking about first.

Here's some information you should gather:
http://www.canadaka.net/cka/modules.php?name=Sections
Here's another list of Canadian inventions:
http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa090100a.htm

Some facts about Canada:

Notorious inventions:
- telephone
- television
- cable TV
- television camera
- walkie-talkie
- AM radio
- snowmobile
- hockey
- basketball

Some facts:
- Canada won numerous fights against the US, notably the 1812 war.

For the record, I believe that the Canadian's flag is much nicer than the US's one :)

Hitmen

Canada's flag consists of an ugly red leaf. I love it too!

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Hitmen on February 19, 2004, 09:05 PM
Canada's flag consists of an ugly red leaf. I love it too!

It's a hidden message, it is looked at as a maple leaf, but it's a disguised pot leaf. Cuz Canada is all about blazing....SMOKE BLUNTS !!!

ChR0NiC

Quote from: j0k3r on February 18, 2004, 08:49 PM

Canadians would not even have been there if the Americans hadn't started it, "so shove it!". I do not remember ever studying America in history, yet I'm not as arrogant as you make out the Americans to be, and I do understand some of what happened in America's history.

Saying they all think we live in igloos is as bad as them saying we all live in igloos(neither of which is true, btw ;))

*sigh* you are just as ignorant as the americans then, you prolly live in Alberta or Newfoundland.

j0k3r

Quote from: ChR0NiC on February 20, 2004, 07:40 PM
Quote from: j0k3r on February 18, 2004, 08:49 PM

*sigh* you are just as ignorant as the americans then, you prolly live in Alberta or Newfoundland.
Or Ontario? Why am I as ignorant as them?
John Vo

Tuberload

I would just like to know why I am ignorant... I posted defending Canadians, yet I am American, and according to you that makes me ignorant? You make less sense with every post...
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

j0k3r

Quote from: Tuberload on February 20, 2004, 08:33 PM
I would just like to know why I am ignorant... I posted defending Canadians, yet I am American, and according to you that makes me ignorant? You make less sense with every post...
Please specify who you are posting to.
John Vo

|