• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Find Visual Basic 6

Started by Havoc, December 13, 2003, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Havoc

See the thing is im still in High School. Tommorow i will try and talk to the computer teachers. Most are useless but its worth a shot.

DooMeD

I actually have the setup with a key gen and all the crap needed... I will trade it for a few unmuted sc/war2/war3/d2dv keys. (3-5)

hismajesty

Does anyone know of any colleges with online ordering?  ;D

Skywing

Quote from: hismajesty on December 19, 2003, 10:14 PM
Does anyone know of any colleges with online ordering?  ;D
Generally you need to be a student there for the Microsoft agreements to apply.

iago

I get software from my university for free.  You just have to sign a document saying you won't distrubute/ms has the right to get a list of people who have use it/etc.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hostile

ya, you can check out just about any software from the library on campus. Can also buy or download it for really cheap, but you need a school id almost anywhere you go so its kind of stupid asking that, either way Havoc, if you want to get it then ask that don't imply warez right away (which is most definitly the worst way to get software, even if it is the cheapest you often get what you pay for :P )
- Hostile is sexy.

Havoc

Well i was and i wasnt implying warez. If warez are the only why i can obtain then i guess i would have to go that route. I would rather own my own copy so i know that i wont get in trouble. I have seen them online for like $27. I cant get it through my high school because they dont do that and they dont even offer programming as a course. There is a community college in my town. They have a bookstore that sells software but i need an id and 3 credits. My best bet will be to purchase it online.

hismajesty

Havoc

Well i thought i had found Vb6 for cheap, $27 , but its just a license >.<  What is a good site that sells it for cheap?