• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Zds bot

Started by Phlame, December 05, 2003, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phlame

i have recently obtained the source to the zds project and plan on updateing it but i need the new login codelines etc.  If you would like to help me, just get ahold of me on aim: elemntsk8r217

Kp

Quote from: Phlame on December 05, 2003, 07:49 PM
i have recently obtained the source to the zds project and plan on updateing it but i need the new login codelines etc.

What "login codelines" are you talking about?  I've never seen anything related to BNCS development referred to by that designation.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Phlame

well i'm an old veteran of bnet havent been on in ages now i just program apps i need for myself and am part of a "Security Crew" (http://www.tgs-security.com) and well anyways my friend whos very active on bnet has asked me to update the zds bot to 1.10 on starcraft and diablo etc and i havent done too much bot programming but from what i know, some of the flags for the loggin have changed or something, and the plug is nolonger alowed.

Kp

Quote from: Phlame on December 05, 2003, 10:08 PM
but from what i know, some of the flags for the loggin have changed or something, and the plug is nolonger alowed.

This is utter nonsense.  What source of garbage gave you this idea?

Phlame

well i owe my friend for he hooked me up with a sound system like no other...

Zerg

"me feel english, that's unpossible"
Gotta love the simpsons.

ObsidianWolf

why not get the code for Prolix? and work your way from there?  

Kp

Quote from: Phlame on December 05, 2003, 11:23 PM

What does this have to do with any of the things that have been said to you?  I simply asked what gave you a load of utter nonsensical garbage, and you tell me about a debt you owe.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Kp on December 06, 2003, 11:18 AM
Quote from: Phlame on December 05, 2003, 11:23 PM

What does this have to do with any of the things that have been said to you?  I simply asked what gave you a load of utter nonsensical garbage, and you tell me about a debt you owe.
In orther words...
Quote from: Phlame on December 05, 2003, 10:08 PM
well i'm an old veteran of bnet havent been on in ages now i just program apps i need for myself and am part of a "Security Crew" (http://www.tgs-security.com) and well anyways my friend whos very active on bnet has asked me to update the zds bot to 1.10 on starcraft and diablo etc and i havent done too much bot programming but from what i know, some of the flags for the loggin have changed or something, and the plug is nolonger alowed.

He is saying that the flags haven't changed and the plug is allowed.  He asked who told you that nonsense.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

iago

Quote from: Zerg on December 06, 2003, 12:38 AM
Gotta love the simpsons.

fail*
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Zerg

Quote from: iago on December 06, 2003, 04:52 PM
Quote from: Zerg on December 06, 2003, 12:38 AM
Gotta love the simpsons.

fail*
Doesn't he pronounce it "feeeel"..?

warz

Nope, it's 'me fail english? that's unpossible'

Phlame

oh i was reading up on this stuff to see if i could figure it out before i went asking and thats some stuff that i read over.

Kp

Quote from: Phlame on December 06, 2003, 06:56 PM
oh i was reading up on this stuff to see if i could figure it out before i went asking and thats some stuff that i read over.

and you still haven't told me where you came up with such garbage!

Phlame

google.com search on a web site, im not sure which exact site or anything just by searching.