• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Welcome to the .Net Platform Forum!

Started by DarkVirus, November 30, 2003, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkVirus

Well I won't steal the rules from the VB and Java forum so I'll make my own up.

1) This forum is only for .Net based discussions of any kind.
2) No flaming or using this forum to intentionally bash Visual Basic .Net, C# or any other various aspects of .Net.
3) As a staple, if you call Visual Basic .Net "vB" or anything else that would imply you have enough energy to emit to insult the language instead of embrace it, I will have you killed.
4) As another staple, if you call C# (C sharp) Cb (Supposed to be C flat) I'll have you killed.
5) Don't tell Cuphead or iago that I "borrowed" a few of their rules.
To restrict ones ability to learn based on current surroundings means to never learn anything at all. - DarkVirus

MyndFyre

Also, please do not use this forum for talking about general bot-development-related issues.  If you're working on a bot and can't get a particular piece of code correct, then fine -- but if you're working on a bot and getting IP banned, take it to the botdev forum.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.