• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Anyone play Day of Defeat here?

Started by Crypticflare, November 30, 2003, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crypticflare

I've had the game for a few months, recently just got it installed, I was wondering if anyone played it that reads the forums, or knew of a good server to play on.

[Edit] Spelling [/Edit]

Mitosis

Yeah I play it, I got my own server too. But Im not going back into gaming until I get my new comp for Christmas, maybe then we could play.

Probe

yea i play dod, but ive been hooked on d2 lately. if u have aol instant messenger,msg me on DontUseWindex, maybe we can play sometime

Newby

I used to. I got really good .. then the latest patch came out. :'(

Err .. maybe not latest .. but one with paratrooper MGs .. I played a bit but quit :(
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

paratrooper MG's ?? you can parachute in DOD? what map? i must see this. I play DOD, btw. Not religously, but I like to go in, lay down, and mow some people over with the good ole machine guns every once in awhile.

Crypticflare

I dunno I have yet to see a map that has paratroopers in it, the only other game I did that in was Delta Force, which kicks arse

Hostile

I downloaded it a while back, its not as good as Ghost Recon imo, and thats about the closest game in comparison. Mainly in aspect of weopons, but gameplay is worse as well.
- Hostile is sexy.