• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Canadian Smokers.

Started by Zerg, November 22, 2003, 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K

Quote from: Zerg on November 25, 2003, 04:50 PM
"Kool" is that what most of you americans smoke?
I think us canadians mostly smoke DuMaurier, although i get Belmont Mild :)!(Players = our second most popular)

50% of smokers I know (myself included) smoke Parliament Lights.  about 20% smoke Camel Lights and another 20% Marlboro Lights.  The remaining ten percent are the weird fuckers who smoke things like Marlboro Reds or Pall mall Menthols.

Yoni

Quote from: K on November 25, 2003, 05:10 PM
50% of smokers I know (myself included) smoke Parliament Lights.

There's a brand of cigarettes caled "Parliament Lights"?! LOL, you've gotta be kidding me. That's great. :)

Everyone in this thread other than iago and me sucks (literally). :(

iago

Quote from: Yoni on November 25, 2003, 05:14 PM
Quote from: K on November 25, 2003, 05:10 PM
50% of smokers I know (myself included) smoke Parliament Lights.

There's a brand of cigarettes caled "Parliament Lights"?! LOL, you've gotta be kidding me. That's great. :)

Everyone in this thread other than iago and me sucks (literally). :(

You assume i don't smoke!  You'd be right, anyway.

Ironically, as I was typing that, a www.gottaquit.com commercial came on tv.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Thing

When I was locked up in the Texas Department of Corrections, I didn't have enough money to buy real cigarettes.  I was forced to purchase Bugler which came in a package with loose tobacco and rolling papers.  Man those things will rape your lungs.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Quote from: Thing on November 25, 2003, 07:13 PM
When I was locked up in the Texas Department of Corrections, I didn't have enough money to buy real cigarettes.  I was forced to purchase Bugler which came in a package with loose tobacco and rolling papers.  Man those things will rape your lungs.

Should we ask for the story behind that one? :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Zerg

Quote from: Thing on November 25, 2003, 07:13 PM
I've smoked something like that in Portugal. Except the papers were dried out corn(on a cob) peels, and it was pure tabacco dried up in a barn. now THAT rapes your lungs, lol.

muert0

Yaaaah Texas is one of the crappiset places to be in jail. If your still in Texas why havent you left yet?
To lazy for slackware.

FOH-Master

If you want to smoke move to Gibralter(by spain). it cost 91P(GBP) thats about $1.25(USD). Cheap or what?