• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Hopefully a sailboat!

---

We won our semifinal lax game 6-3. We beat this team that we tied with once (because of rain out) and lost to once (because game ended 6 minutes early due to a fight.) The game today didn't have any revenge or anything (there was a brawl with this team last year too...in fact last time we played them their former seniors were there waiting for my team in the parking lot to fight. A cop stayed out there until they all left.) Anyway, we won. Yay. We have the Championship next Wednesday, and most likely we'll lose (the other team is goooood.) But hopefully we'll pull through. Our team has come a long way...last year the team only won one game the entire season.

I bought my yearbook today too. I regret it. I had to though since my dad gave me money for it a while ago and I bought gas (they weren't on sale yet) so I had to buy it. I started yesterday with $110 and I ended it with $10. (Thanks to buying a new phone for my room which I decided I don't like and am returning tomorrow, and Starbucks twice yesterday (bought myself a coffee before school and one to take to Lauren and then Lauren one after our quarterfinal game last night))

Speaking of quarterfinals, we won that game 15-3.

Explicit

Quote from: warz on May 25, 2006, 06:48 PM
I'm currently drinking a Monster energy drink while eating ranch flavored corn nuts. Soon, I'll be sitting on boat, drinking alcohol - preferably margaritas, but most likely keystone light.

Ranch-flavored anything > *
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

I'm trying to sell my Playstation 2 and Nintendo 64. I'm also trying to buy a cracked lacrosse head.

Anybody want to buy either of those? Or maybe some programming books?

Rule

hismajesty

Quote from: Rule on May 27, 2006, 12:09 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 27, 2006, 10:39 AM
Or maybe some programming books?

What languages?

I have uhhh

Jave In A Nutshell
The Complete Reference: JSP
Java in easy steps
Microsoft Destination.NET
Microsoft Getting Started with Visual Basic.NET
ASP.NET Unleashed (really nice book)
C++ How To Program
Foundations of Visual Basic 4

SNiFFeR

I'm in Orlando...for the AAU hockey tournament at disney's wide world of sports.

Anyone else around? Hit me up.

Joe[x86]

I'm interested in Java in a Nutshell, as well as the N64 assuming it comes with a copy of Sumer Smash Bros, which is a close match with WoW for the coolest game ever.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Zorm

I graduated from high school today. It was a rather lame ceremony. One of my freshman friends who watched the whole thing commented that it was 'the most boring ceremony he had ever watched.' Tonight we have our senior appreciation night starting at 6pm and ending with breakfast at 3am. Tomorrow I'm leaving a 7am for a leadership camp which includes 4 days of living on a house boat and sailing @ lake powell(jealous Trust? :p).
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

CrAz3D

go drunk, itll be better i'd bet
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Zorm

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 27, 2006, 04:32 PM

Thats the whole reason they started the senior appreciation night deal. And I don't drink plus everyone I know who drinks is going to this so yeah.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

CrAz3D

Quote from: Zorm on May 27, 2006, 05:04 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on May 27, 2006, 04:32 PM

... everyone I know who drinks is going to this so yeah.
that should be interesting too
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: J on May 27, 2006, 04:21 PM
I'm interested in Java in a Nutshell, as well as the N64 assuming it comes with a copy of Sumer Smash Bros

Make me an offer. And no, the N64 doesn't.

Zorm: Yes, I am. I haven't been sailing in SO long. I've missed the entire Spring Series due to work. Sounds fun though..take pictures.

Joe[x86]

$5 for the book + S&H.

For the N64, how does 20 sound? + S&H, of course. I can't pay right away, but I guess I've got a bit of credit after that mouse. =)

EDIT -
I'm going to install OSx86 on my boxen!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

I don't know. I don't expect to get much, but I'm gonna check around before selling the N64.

It comes with:

The console
3 controllers (one grey, one green, one purple)
1 memory card
1 rumble pack
Gameshark Pro
Blast Corps
Mission Impossible
Milo's Astro Lanes
Jet Force Gemini
Pokemon Snap
Donkey Kong 64
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
NHL Breakaway 98