• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Samoans are huge...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

He lives in Seattle iirc.

Topaz

Wasn't Jesus from Nazareth?!!!

Explicit

Yep, Seattle.  It rains nine months out of the year over here, how lovely is that?

CrAz3D

Many foreigners there?...
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Foreigners?  By foreigners, do you mean tourists, or what?  Specify for me, please.

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on November 04, 2005, 12:53 AM
Foreigners? By foreigners, do you mean tourists, or what? Specify for me, please.

You go to school with people from Somalia....

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Explicit

Oh, I did say that the high school I went to was very diverse, didn't I?  But yes, the minorities at that school are caucasion, so I think that gives you a pretty good idea.

QwertyMonster

Right, where to start?

Might be getting kicked out of school for pissing about too much, got 'penalty points', got 29/72. And mum knows and its all being gay. Oh well!!

CrAz3D

if you get 72 point you get suspended or something?

REALIZATION for the day:
Was talking w/Jacque about my english class about my grades & such then realized that I wrote 2 papers over Wisdom of Crowds.  On both papers I wrote them in class (as we were supposed to do [timed writing]), I didnt actually read any of the book.  1st essay was over 1st 6 chpaters (hadnt read any of it).  2nd essay was over last hald of book (6 chapters, only 3 of which I skimmed).  Got Bs on both essays.  Wrote a paper out of class & had it peer reviewed & reviewed by the writing center (something the english department offers) & got a C.  The subject was my Jeep accident.

I feel stupid.  I got 2 Bs on papers I wrote over a book I never actually read but when I write about a first hand extremely memerable experience I get a C :(
I own @ BS writing & suck @ writing from experience I guess
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Ouch.  There's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but perhaps there's something I can do? ;)

hismajesty

That's funny CrAz3D.

We had our pep rally today (we have one a year, day of homecoming game. We had one my freshmen year, and a huge riot broke out in the 2nd one (two back to back ones due to size of school, had to split it.) and then last year kids got caught having sex in the bathroom and other foolish things (STUPID FRESHMEN) so they cancelled it the day of. This year we had ours, and it pretty much sucked because you couldn't hear what they were saying (speakers were too high I guess I don't know, and also the sophmores kept yelling "08" (and then seniors, 06, and juniors, 08 - the freshmen had their own yesterday, haha.)

Uhh...

Oh yeah, each year the classes have to do something. This year it was a dance to "I will Survive" (or w/e the proper title is.) The sophmore sucked, the juniors was really unorganized and they stopped using the song like halfway through. However, the Juniors one rocked. I was asked to do it but didn't, but I kinda wish I had. My friend Shelby, who's done ballet and dance and all that since she was little choreographed it. It had a lot of ballett moves in it, but looked really cool. Then the 4 guys that did it (all friends too!) took off their shirts and had paint on their chests one had 2/7, two had 0/0 and the other 7/2 (so it'd be 2007 on back and front for both sides of gym.) Everyone screamed at that too. Oh, and the girls all had pink hearts with "08" written on them, then they held them out and ripped them. Hilarious.

It was way better than going to AP Statistics. We also got out of school 5 minutes early. :)

--

Homecoming game tonight, homecoming dance tommorow. I kinda want to go, but not really - even though my friend asked me too. Ehhh. Oh well, maybe next year when I have a car and a life. :P

K

My best friend since second grade overdosed and died.

Warrior

Had a Pep Rally today. It was awesome. Front row seats w/ all the girls (cheerleaders, dancers, hiphop) all infront of me dancing. God I rock.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

|