• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 30, 2005, 09:18 PM
Quote from: Joe on October 30, 2005, 08:34 PM
I'm back from Youth Convention. I could have stayed there another week, even having not touched a computer the entire time. Thats how great it was.
Maybe visit N. Korea where you could sit isolated from this awful country. (assuming you really meant what you said about it being a misfortune living in the US)

I never left the US. In fact, I never even left Wisconsin (it was in Green Bay). I was saying the atmosphere of having everyone there was so great I didn't want to leave it.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

I never said you did, I said you should.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Joe[x86]

Quote(assuming you really meant what you said about it being a misfortune living in the US)
Hm, did I say that? Might have gone overboard in one of my anti-Bush sprees. =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on October 30, 2005, 10:29 PM
Quote(assuming you really meant what you said about it being a misfortune living in the US)
Hm, did I say that? Might have gone overboard in one of my anti-Bush sprees. =p
yeah, maybe so I guess.

Quote from: Joe on October 26, 2005, 05:35 AM
Another thing, what about the people who have the misfortune of living in the United States (I'd much rather be in Canada), and hate our country, specifically our leader? It also infringes upon our freedom of speach too, if we're forced to say it.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

I missed alot!

My car is making strange noises... like a grinding sound coming from somewhere in the engine compartment. Anyone know what it could possibly be?

CrAz3D

Hmm, a noise from the engine compartment...WTF!?  What is it next to?
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 30, 2005, 08:48 PM
Where is Explicit? I'm waiting eagerly for his response and don't know why.

:)

Quote from: Shout on October 30, 2005, 10:46 PM
My car is making strange noises... like a grinding sound coming from somewhere in the engine compartment. Anyone know what it could possibly be?

You're going to have to be a lot more specific. Does the grinding sound emanate when the car is idle? Or does it occur when you're driving it, and if so, is it when you're taking a turn? Specify, please.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

dxoigmn

Maybe you need to put oil in your car? Hopefully your pistons are not seizing up.

shout

I change the oil in the car every 2500 miles... It makes this grinding noise in gear while stopped. I think it may be the transmission. (btw, my brothers car, not mine)

CrAz3D

Neighbor's house caught on fire :(  Not fun for them.

Honda battery (purchased in July of 2005) died friday morning so it charged this weekend & worked yessterday afternoon when charger was removed.  Tri to go to shcool today & nothing.  I spose the mechanics that last worked on it screwed something up so now I have to charge it & return it to them.  There is NO juice in the thing, even the cell phone charger wont do anything.  Plus I have to finally buy new tires after this battery problem is resolved.

Good news about truck though!  I can remove part of my air intake cover & the silencer on it & it will increase air flow.  So, now I'm just gonna do that & buy a drop-in K&N filter & I should be able to gain a few poines & maybe some better mileage aswell.
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Did they figure out what the cause of the fire was?

Charlie

Yes, it will increase your fuel air mixture :D

--Anyways, about the grinding noise, if it's while stoped and in gear it is more than likely the transmision. Does it do while switching gears also? Or only while sitting in gear, and does it make it when you first shift it into gear?

-- I'm sorry about your friends house burning down, Wish them the best of luck for me.

-Charlie

Explicit

Just drop the tranny and take a look. Find some friends who know how to do it.

Charlie

That would be hard for someone who was inexperenced with it  though. Torque converter bolts. So forth.  I say take it to the man, because honestly, It would be cheaper in time spent messing with it if you figured out what is wrong with it now, before it gets to bad.

--Battery thing.
They probably didn't clean the battery, It's been proven that if enough corrosion gains on the batter that it will find a path of current going through the corrosion and slowly drain the battery, Try cleaning it and rechargeing it before you take it back.
--edit--
Also, if you took it to a "Battery place" to get your battery done, First check if they put the hold downs on, because if they didn't you can get a battery for free; Because if a battery bounces around it can short out the cell and make them go dead quickly.
Second, Get a Ampmetter, and check the amps (While the key is off.) From the ground Cable, and the ground terminal. If it shows anything that means there is a powersource drawing from the battery and it's causeing it to go dead.
If thats the case then you might want to unplug all your accessories such as Stereos, Cell phone chargers, things in that area; Then repeat the process and see if it goes away.

-Charlie.

Explicit

That's why I said to find someone (preferably a friend) who really knows about cars. My friend did his own, and saved a lot of money.

|