• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Blaze

Qwerty... your like 13... european girls must be easy...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Newby

Quote from: Blaze on September 03, 2005, 05:37 PM
Qwerty... your like 13... european girls must be easy...

LOL owned.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Blaze

and Newby, next time I photograph my teeth, I'll give you a copy. :P

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

hismajesty

You can get mouth ulcers from rubber too. After I went to the dentist a few weeks ago, on the ride home, one developed. It was probably from the guys gloves. I've gotten in off an on since then in the same place.

Has CrAz3D had some 'rubber' in his mouth?

---

Back home from regatta. OMG, I had a blast. We came in second, we actually lost by only 33 seconds. We should have won, but we thought that there was one more leg in the race, so we let one of our sails down to prepare for the tack. Oh well, what's great is the guy we lost against is like the best sailer on the Southern Chesapeake. The friend I was sailing with is one of the best sailors as well. Anyway, sailing as fun - it was a PERFECT day for sailing, but the 'party' afterwards was better. One of the other crew peoples daughter and two friends (and later his other daughter) visited. The first three were all in bikinis and were college students. His daughter offered me beer, Janie (wife of the skipper) wouldn't let me. Oh well, maybe some other time since she was really hot + friendly. She asked me what college I wanted to go to (she goes to Eastern NC) and I said Virginia, she was suprised and said I looked like a Hampden-Sydney guy. We went aboard this power yacht (it was huge+beautiful) who was a friend of Harry's. The people were really nice, the owner was a UVA grad. :) Then the club had the awards and dinner and stuff, then we sat on the Margarita some more, then I came home. I was actually supposed to stay only until 4:00 (I stayed until 7:30) but my dad got stung by a wasp and when I called my mom at 4:30 she told me that and that he wasn't feeling well, so I could stay as long as I'd like. Now we're leaving tommorow for the OBX instead of today.

Another regatta next week.

shout

I see. I only read the first and last sentaces of that paragraph... it's like a book.

There is a cricket in my room. Crickets are impossible to find.

hismajesty

Sorry, I didn't even realize I posted that much. It seems CrAz3D and I have a tendency to do that.

I hate Crickets when they're in the house, they're so annoying and, you're right, impossible to find.

shout

It won't shut up~~!!! I'm trying to program and listen to Manson! But all I can hear and think about is *chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

hismajesty

Falcon[anti-yL]

YES!!! We finally won the game against Fort Bend Austin HS, nothing happened until the 3rd quarter, at which time we totally beat the shit out of them :D

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 03, 2005, 11:20 PM
Find it.

I keep looking for it, but whenever I get close it just stops chirping. ARG

Topaz

bring a torch and fry the cricket

shout

Quote from: daRktYpE on September 04, 2005, 12:16 AM
bring a torch and fry the cricket

Now that would work if a) I wanted to burn my house down and b) I knew where it was.

Newby

I should join lacrosse next season.

I think I shall!
- Newby

Blaze

|