• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Anyway, sailing was a blast. I'm either going to be extremely burned or fairly tan by the end of the week, as I'll accumulate over 30 hours in the sun. Most likely the former, stupid fair skin.

A family friend (well, moms + grandparents friend + mine - well, she's the lady who always wants to give me hugs and kisses, ever since I was little. Oh well though, she's very pretty for her age...go tennis!) also invited me to go on her husbands yacht and join him in the races that will be starting up soon at their yacht club. I'm looking forward to that, as at class we're sailing Sunfish, so he'll teach me stuff to do on a real boat - his is a 40 footer. The name of the boat is "The Margarita." I like margaritas. :)

R.a.B.B.i.T

QwertyMonster

Nice trust! :D

Mum on holiday now, no-one but two bro's. And gf back on monday. I'm.. bored. I do nothing but ride my bmx now up our bmx jumps doing tricks.  :)

hismajesty

Quote from: rabbit on August 15, 2005, 07:49 PM
WTF RICH BASTARD

Yeah, they are rich, but only thinks to Janie's father who owns a medical practice + doctors office building w/ 3 or 4 other offices renting it. Harry, the husband, had nothing but his boat really when they met. Her dad paid for him to get his boat fixed and stuff, and he sometimes works on somebodies boat deck (like redoing it, but not often.) They mostly spend their time at the club playing tennis or sailing. He pretty much lucked out. Janie works though, but Harry doesn't. She works for her dad basically at the office my grandma works out (like 4 weeks a year, only when Janie goes on vacation or sailing!) They have a pretty lax life, if you think about it. Plus her dad bought her house, which isn't a mansion but it's big with a huge front yard and right on the water. It has an elevator and stuff too.

:(

QwertyMonster

Uber sorc picture! :P

I told you im bored.. ;)

hismajesty

Your signature is annoying.

shout

Omg pissed.

I was at work today, and some guy comes down from the corprate offices upstairs and tells me there was some kids jumping on a little red car. I was the only one with a little red car, (the kids were in the store, there's video tape of them doing it), so as they were leaving I confronted them about it, they said they did not do it. I told them the police were on there way, but they just left. Then I look at my car. I thought they were jumping on the hood, no they were on the top. It looks like I rolled my car. The whole roof of my car is about 5 inches lower than it should be and all the windows have spider cracks going down the entire length of them. The two stupid kids got away.

So then I 'popped' my roof back up, with considreable effort. I had to kinda squat/stand in the back seat and use my shoulders to push the roof of my car back up.

THEN as I'm driving home I get rear-ended by some old guy in a red POS minivan. It did not do any damage, put I cursed the guy out and he looked scared shitless.

Work was boring too. Today sucked so much I...

DUN DUN DUN

...smoked a cigarette.

hismajesty

Good thing for insurance?

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 15, 2005, 09:09 PM

I have liability, which does not cover vandilism.

hismajesty

Wow. That sucks. I don't know what "I have liability" means though.

So what are you gonna do? :o

One thing you should do is paint your car a different color so it blends in!

K

Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 15, 2005, 09:10 PM

File a police report, get the video tape.  Fuck those kids up.

shout

Quote from: K on August 15, 2005, 09:28 PM
Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 15, 2005, 09:10 PM

File a police report, get the video tape.  Fuck those kids up.

Did, did, going to.

SNiFFeR

R.a.B.B.i.T

Take out life insurance on them first though~~

CrAz3D

elevator in a hosue!? wtf

ok, tonight was 'section parties' for Pride band.  I heard a gal I met talkin about not going to hers cause the flute one was gay since they were just going to cici's pizza (the gal is allergic to tomatoes :().  I told her she ought to come to ours so she talked to our section leader (whom she knew) & asked to make sure it was ok & got directions.  My gal friend ;) showed up around 10...she is so very pretty, also, before her leaving for the night she said she had something about a business & it has to do with me & it's good if I want it to be & so on....I'm hoping its good, she is way cool

Aight, gnight & I'l maybe post tomorrow morning....or not
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|