• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

QwertyMonster

Lol school ended yesturday. We now have 2 days of really fun things, like some people are going to pleasure wood hills and a safari park. It is not classed as school, but people are going.

I didn't get a space on anything 'decent', so im stuck playing RedAlert 2 and Counterstrike vs alot of people. Counterstrike will be fun ;)

iago

Quote from: Shout on July 20, 2005, 10:03 PM
Three day D&D party next weekend, made a raver wizard today.

Hah, nice.  I never got much into D&D, I was always more into cyberpunk-style games like Shadowrun.  But D&D is pretty cool, in general, just too over-popular for me. 

Yes, I like RPG's.  No, I don't like 'magic'.  Card games suck.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

I can't get that much into a board game. Weirdo.

j0k3r

I stayed out til 3am last night, totally sober, makes me kind of worried.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Newby

Quote from: j0k3r on July 21, 2005, 11:58 AM
I stayed out til 3am last night, totally sober, makes me kind of worried.

Scary.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

My truck insurance is about $740 every 6months right now...
If I were to get a 2000 Accord 4cyl & switch to Farmer's Insurance & have my mom as the primary driver of the truck (with full coverage) & me the primary driver of the Honda (liability) it would be about $90 less every 6months....wtf dude

Now, who want's to donate to the 'buy CrAz3D a 2000 Honda, 4cyl, 4dr, 5spd Accord' fund?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

I'll donate $5 if you'll give me $10. :)

CrAz3D

hey, I already gave you $10 for the Cake music...so, uhm, $5?

EDIT:
I should post a donation thing like that rabbit eating thing on a way liberal site!  Say i'd be getting better mileage & killing the earth less!  Maybe that would work!  COOL!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Say you want to build a homeless shelter or something. LOLZ

CrAz3D

I still think people would buy me a car, I mean they gave that one guy like $20k+ to not eat a rabbit, wtf
(ré-bun-dance)

j0k3r

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 21, 2005, 12:12 PM
My truck insurance is about $740 every 6months right now...
If I had my own car my insurance would be about $300/month. Make it the motorcycle I wanted and it goes up to about $500/month.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

shout

I have just liablity which is $150/Month! For a 4 door, 4 cylinder, red POS neon. And my speeding ticket has not hit the insurance company yet.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 21, 2005, 12:48 PM
I still think people would buy me a car, I mean they gave that one guy like $20k+ to not eat a rabbit, wtf

Probably, it's not like they could say "go get a job" or something like that. Seeing as how they most likely don't work and live off of the government. Although they probably either drive Cadillacs or drive nothing at all, since cars pollute our beloved Earth. <3Liberals.

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 21, 2005, 12:48 PM

You're not as cute as Toby.

|