• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Problem, what if my mom said to come home?  Do I say "OK mom, I'll be there in 2 & a half hours, bye!" ;)

oh well, oppurtunity has passed, I'm just wondering how stupid I am for passing it up
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Rule

You're only 18.  I think travelling such a long distance to a (remote?) place to meet someone you haven't met in real life is a bad idea, especially since it has been made very clear you'd be meeting (her) "alone".  If this person seems really interesting, I'd suggest meeting him/her in a very public place.

Anyways, you can probably see lots of this person once university starts.

CrAz3D

I didn't plan to go by myself...that scares me.  I would've taken a friend up.  But yeah, I'll meet her in band camp (not like from the movie)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

Ok, I'm watching Law & Order...
plot...

Lady is 'raped'...they find who did it.  This dude's relationship with Lady is that Dude had killed Lady's sister.  Murder hadnt been proved because no body was found.

So, Dude is on trial for Lady's rape/comma but he pleads out...OOPS! more evidence found that says Lady framed the dude & raped herself to get back @ him for killing her sister.

They find new evidence in Lady's rape case that leads to the finding of Sister's body...state charges Dude for murder.  Before trial prosecution & defense talk to judge about dismissing facts/evidence from the frame case...(prosecution's motion)...judge says okey dokey.  They get to closing arguements & defense starts in about how Dude was framed in earlier case by Lady sos Lady could be framing Dude for sister's murder.  Prosecution objects but judge allows defense to go on about the Lady tricking prosecution.  Prosecution gets to closing arguements & starts talking about the Lady's rape frame & the defense objects & Judge agrees!  Stupid Judge!.... prosecution keeps going & going until udge gets PO'D! & declares mistrial...  During trial theory about Lady killing her sister arises.

Prosecution checks into Lady's car (after mistril declared) & finds out that Lady killed Sister & framed Dude (again)... WTF!

That was a good episode
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Okay... so where was the law and/or order in that episode? :-P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Justice system isnt perfect... :(

Current episode is a dog fighting one :(  Poor dogs
(ré-bun-dance)

disco

Im watching right now too! Except the episode im watching is about this guy who gave his girlfriend sars.
Say it with me:

Blaze

Ugh, don't even get me started on SARS. :-\
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

SARS was da bomb!, j/k?

Ok, tonight's city fireworks went off inorder (last year they did the finale first)...it sucked.  Best part was when another thing went off too close to the ground!  It wasn't as big as the early firing one of last yr, but it was still funny.

After that show we came to my house to light what we had...
My friend is OBVIOUSLY stupid cause he put one of the artillery shells (one with 2 exploding stages) UPSIDE DOWN!  1st explosion busted the tube, 2nd one exploded & nailed a friend.  Later on two artillery tubes were lit right next to each other...1 went off & knocked over the other...the other exploded on the ground & nearly hit us... :(  I dislike dying twice in 1 night.
(ré-bun-dance)

warz

shout

CrAz3D

ok, 'raped' herself

She drank alcohol, took his semen (that she got from a hooker) & spread it around in very small drops, hit herself, choked herself, injected herself with demerol (she was allergic & went into a comma, oops?)
(ré-bun-dance)

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

QwertyMonster

Lol She didnt get owned.

"She got raped! .. By herself". haha :P

My life: boring as usual, skool suxs so bad! :)

CrAz3D

Whoo!  The rest of my summer schedule is filling up rather quickly I believe!

July 12-19 I'm going to Lake Tahoe
July 30-31 I want to go camping @ a lake nearby (90 miles?)
August 5-7 I want to go camping in the forest with friends (tailgating)

& sometime I need to go back to Austin, TX to talk to a guy about UT
(ré-bun-dance)

|