• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Because Apple's warranty kicks ass.  They picked it up from my house, and 2 business days later I had it back working perfect as new.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

My dad's Dell had a problem, he sent it one day & had it back the day after.  That is PIMPness
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

I'm back from Camp. It rained, and rained, and rained.  I was dry though..
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mitosis

Quote from: Blaze on April 24, 2005, 01:25 PM
I'm back from Camp. It rained, and rained, and rained.  I was dry though..
It's going to rain all week in the GTA Blaze! :P

Been working on my new site, www.edesignz.ca. Whatcha guys think?

hismajesty

So, final word is in. We're leaving tommorow morning and I'll be back either Wednesday night or Thursday.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 24, 2005, 04:04 PM
So, final word is in. We're leaving tommorow morning and I'll be back either Wednesday night or Thursday.
For the place near NYC?...cool
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

For the funeral. (not cool :P)

In a related note, my dads brother and sister are a couple of deadbeats. Just two nights ago his sister asked him for $70,000 (starting price) in conjuction with her own money to pay for his brothers house. She wanted us to use our house as collateral and my mom was totally against that since there's no way that my step dads sister could afford it and we'd end up paying etc. Besides that, she owes us like $400 for a car my dad gave her. Now my dad is paying for their hotel room, I hope my sister doesn't turn out like this...

CrAz3D

Sorry to rehear, I have a bad memory (CRS)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

It's not a problem. It was the mother of a bunch of my dads really good friends from his childhood, I only met her once and that was 3 years ago...I don't even remember what she looks like.

CrAz3D

oh...

I 'came out of the closet' last night...sort of
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Newby

...please elaborate CrAz3D.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Blaze

Didn't you hear? He finally announced he finished construction for his iago shrine. Ohh, wait, that was me...

Yes, please do tell..

CrAz3D

Well, long story but here it goes.

Generally, when someone (jokingly) is being a homo in our group we all play around.  When they are being homo towards me I generally pull out my 'happy thing' (whole other story as to why my knife is called my happy thing).  So last night as we (6 guys) were in a friend's outdoor public hot tub @ his apartment 1 friend started acting gay towards another (for sake of clarity, we will call these people A & B).  Friend C said 'watch out or Tyler (me) will pull out his happy thing.  Friend A then started coming at me & friend C came to the revelation that since I am 'homophobic' (not that I actually am) that I must be gay.  Friend A asked me 'if I was gay' ... if I said yes then I was, if I said no then I was homophobic when meant I was aswell.  So I said in some cases @ which point friend D concluded I must be bi-sexual...since I was with 5 other guys in a hot tub, we all concurred (except me).
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

You lead a very interesting life.

|