• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

RealityRipple

I can't use a mac... the UI distracts me way too much.

hismajesty

The little time I've used a Mac (Mac store workshops and just messing around in store) I really like them. Except for the price.

In other news, I was accepted into Averett University...which is my safety school.

Hero

Quote from: RealityRipple on October 12, 2006, 03:48 AM
Example?

Joe[x86]

Quote from: heRo on October 12, 2006, 02:42 PM
Quote from: RealityRipple on October 12, 2006, 03:48 AM
Example?

Way too damn shiney. In fact, I'll admit I'm using Windows Classic UI right now even though I'm on XP. I can honestly say I hate eye candy.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

RealityRipple

Ya, same. The XP Luna whatever thing bugs the sh!t out of me. Mac's interface is fun, though. Minimizing things, moving over the bottom bar thing, etc... It's pretty, entertaining, and just too much for an effective interface.

topaz

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 12, 2006, 12:57 PM
The little time I've used a Mac (Mac store workshops and just messing around in store) I really like them. Except for the price.

In other news, I was accepted into Averett University...which is my safety school.

Where are you getting the money to attend university?
RLY...?

KrewL RaiN

New PC finaly up and running ^^

So far everything is fine and prober shows everything is normal. Dunno what this duel core thing can realy do. Friend said I had to do somthing to windows to make it work properly or somthing cant remeber lol. Gotta get ahold of him xD Only thing not hooked up right is the pannel... I hate that thing lol, it turns on so thats good xD

What to tackle next...since this big goal of building my own comp is done.

* KrewL RaiN is still installing stuff ><

Arghhh WC 3 is still patching rotfl. Have to see what I can do with World Edit terrain out of the 930 mhz barrier. I have a feeling I cant cheat tile variations anymore, since I used the lag to my avantage for that =P

I be keeping mr 930 mhz system though. It still works so why ditch it, just gotta find a spot to store it and the box mess of all the parts lol

hismajesty

Quote from: topaz on October 12, 2006, 05:05 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 12, 2006, 12:57 PM

Where are you getting the money to attend university?

parents and whatever scholarships I get.

(edit: fixed quote)

Hero

Too shiny?!? I'd have to disagree on that one.

KrewL RaiN

I be a curious on macs. The only time I remember playing with one was at high school in art class and they were old ones. I was loling and playing around. Best part was how the heck do I turn it on... wtf with the keyboard o.O. Dont think we got them working right lol

Teacher got them in since mosy say macs are the ideal art computer and thats why I be curious.

disco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YobYd7U7cuk

How I feel about my mac.

Seriously, my leet sc hax don't work on it and I can't find my d2 install disk so I don't need it for much else...
Say it with me:

Trance

I'll be getting my Macbook Pro hopefully this week from school... I have a G5 here at home and I have to say... for an OS that claims to be simple.. and easy to use... well what kind of OS that claims these sort of things fail to have easy-uninstalls for software? I mean seriously.. it's retarded.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Hero

Warrior

Quote from: heRo on October 17, 2006, 05:39 PM
Quote from: Warrior on October 17, 2006, 02:01 PM
Macs suck.
You suck.

Difference: Macs suck.  I don't.

Macs have nothing special going for them, when an OS is reduced to touting application updates as an OS feature you know it's development is stagnant. Cmon.

Plus their "Time Machine" was done in Windows a while ago..
http://yourupload.com/public/1349/Timemachine.jpg
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

|