• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Charlie

Yeah, it can cost up to like 2 grand getting a transmission done; But if you don't know what your doing and you don't know anyone, the cheepest route is to take it to the man. At least most of the time they do it right, and if they fuck up they have to do it again, your friend does it. It's tail light warrenty.

--Charlie.

CrAz3D

Battery issue:
Battery put in by me & dad in July & has worked just dandy since taking the car in to the mechanic for other issues.  It's a new battery so its something they did.

Trany issue:
$2k would be like a new transmission, but I guess if its needed...

GOT MY LAPTOP BACK!  WHOO!  FedEx'd to HP on wednesday & recieved @ my house on monday, very nice, & gay BestBuy for telling me 3 weeks...pfft

About to go install my new toy (printer).  Hope it all works well.
My dad found a printer cable I can use so I can return the stupid GeekSquad one I bought for $34 tonight
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Curtis Mayfield's "Move On Up" makes me want to break dance again. Such a hype!
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Charlie

:-[ Didn't go to to school today, don't feel so well. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some of this work that Iw as suposed to do yesterday..

- Trany: Most of the time, dealerships make the problem out worse than it is so they can charge you for the whole tranny. I know, my dad works at one :)

- Crazed'z new toy. I hope it works out well, It seemed like a preety good printer from the specs on the link. What are you useing it for, pictures and stuff??

-Charlie.

shout

The car is too loud to hear if it grinds while shifting :/ It is probably not worth fixing.

Charlie

Oh wow, needs mufflers too? Lol. Well anyways, Try to hear if it's grinding while shifting then if it is I can find out whats wrong with it from my dad proly.

--Charlie

CrAz3D

Mufflers?  Pfft, what kind of car?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Explicit

Just have someone listen from the outside while you're shifting.

hismajesty

Talked to one of Callis good friends, Scarlet, who I'm also friends with. She is/was mad at Calli because Calli didn't even tell her, Chris did.

What I've found out:
-They really are going out.
-And have been since Thursday
-This is Calli's first boyfriend (she went to a private school until last year, which contributed I'm sure. Plus, like me, she's really sheltered from a lot of stuff.)
-Scarlet isn't happy about this, and she pointed out that Calli is really annoying when around him. For example, she's really flirtatious or something, and Calli (who is extremely brilliant/way into school) dumbs herself down. I can't stand that. Hopefully Calli will become fed up with Chris as he's way lax @ school (moreso than me) and isn't that intelligent im(and others)ho.
-Chris and Calli are both going TO the homecoming game on Friday, but Chris didn't ask her to go with him...so they're not going TOGETHER to either the dance or the game. Wtf?
-They still aren't holding hands.
-We were talking about that in lunch, Scarlet noticed that Calli walks behind Chris like a dog or something.
-Scarlet said that she would be jealous due to the fact that Chris has mostly female friends.
-Scarlet and Kayla (other friend) deduced that I liked Calli, and that it was "obvious." Seems like everyone else knew I did before I did too, so at least they were later than me. :D

Other points of interest:
-Chris mentioned her name twice, while talking to me, within the first 5 minutes of APUSH
-When I was talking to Calli today in the hall, she didn't give me this smile that she usually does when we talk. I noticed right away we were talking different, even moreso than we were last Thursday, I don't like this.

Debate was cancelled so I didn't get to talk to her after school. My debate partner said yesterday he wasn't going to quit (if he quits Calli becomes my partner since Scarlet quit) but then today I think he caught on maybe? He also mentioned that he's losing money by doing debate (he will have to take off work on Saturdays.) He then said he'll go to the next one and depending on how we do he'll decide. I'm considering throwing the debates so he quits.

Yeah.

shout

Update: Now it seems to grind all the time. It has trouble shifting into 3rd from second.

@CrAz3D: It is a Dodge Caravan.

@Explicit: Think about what you are saying!

Explicit

I thought you meant the car made noise when you weren't moving. Drop the tranny!

shout

He got the car for $200 and put almost 10k miles on it, thats pretty good.

I sold my civic for $200 more than I bought it for (did no work on it) and I am going to sell my neon to my brother and go for a kind of nice car.

Anyone know what kind of gas miliage Buick LeSabres get? I am deciding between a LeSabre or a Saturn.

CrAz3D

trust: don't talk different, or at least try not to.
Shout: lol, a mini van w/out muffler would be awfully funny....sell that POS
-Don't buy a saturn, POS.  Nor should you buy a Neon, very unsafe.  Accord or civic or Corolla (I'd lean for a corolla, they're like the most reliable car EVER made)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

I didn't. She did. I think.

|