• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Was there a sudden orgy?

CrAz3D

...& that is only like an hour of my life!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

I'm homophobic too. :/
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Therefore you ARE a homosexual & you are obviously afraid of yourself then
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Newby

But I'm not afraid of myself! I love myself.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on April 24, 2005, 10:25 PM
Maybe you're not homosexual or heterosexual or even bisexual, maybe you're asexual (doesn't that mean you can change sex though?)
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

I love touching myself -.^

Blaze

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 24, 2005, 11:03 PM
Maybe you're not homosexual or heterosexual or even bisexual, maybe you're asexual (doesn't that mean you can change sex though?)
Ahhh! Newby is multiplying, and I think he is getting the right answers. *copies* ;)

I am soo tired. I don't want to wake up..
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 24, 2005, 06:40 PM
Well, long story but here it goes.

Generally, when someone (jokingly) is being a homo in our group we all play around. When they are being homo towards me I generally pull out my 'happy thing' (whole other story as to why my knife is called my happy thing). So last night as we (6 guys) were in a friend's outdoor public hot tub @ his apartment 1 friend started acting gay towards another (for sake of clarity, we will call these people A & B). Friend C said 'watch out or Tyler (me) will pull out his happy thing. Friend A then started coming at me & friend C came to the revelation that since I am 'homophobic' (not that I actually am) that I must be gay. Friend A asked me 'if I was gay' ... if I said yes then I was, if I said no then I was homophobic when meant I was aswell. So I said in some cases @ which point friend D concluded I must be bi-sexual...since I was with 5 other guys in a hot tub, we all concurred (except me).

I think we all want to know:

Where do you keep a knife on you when you're in a hot tub?

Blaze

I just got this in an email:

You have just received the Amish virus.

Since we have no electricity or computers, you are on the honor system.   Please delete all of your  files on your hard drive.   Then forward this message to everyone in your address book.

Thank thee.

:-S
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Newby

- Newby

iago

Quote from: K on April 24, 2005, 11:30 PM

I was wondering that, too, but then I decided that, deep in my heart, I had no desire to know.

Blaze -- how exactly did that originally get sent if it's Amish? 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: K on April 24, 2005, 11:30 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 24, 2005, 06:40 PM
Well, long story but here it goes.

Generally, when someone (jokingly) is being a homo in our group we all play around. When they are being homo towards me I generally pull out my 'happy thing' (whole other story as to why my knife is called my happy thing). So last night as we (6 guys) were in a friend's outdoor public hot tub @ his apartment 1 friend started acting gay towards another (for sake of clarity, we will call these people A & B). Friend C said 'watch out or Tyler (me) will pull out his happy thing. Friend A then started coming at me & friend C came to the revelation that since I am 'homophobic' (not that I actually am) that I must be gay. Friend A asked me 'if I was gay' ... if I said yes then I was, if I said no then I was homophobic when meant I was aswell. So I said in some cases @ which point friend D concluded I must be bi-sexual...since I was with 5 other guys in a hot tub, we all concurred (except me).

Well, I don't carry it with me into situations like that.  It is usually in my front pocket
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

hmm, I have a blind(ish) date on saturday afternoon.  We're going to see Amittyville Horror.  Any suggestions for a blind date?
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

- Find out what she's like? :P

or have you seen pics or heard about her?

|