Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 08, 2005, 03:21 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on March 07, 2005, 09:42 PM
Quote from: Shout on March 07, 2005, 07:10 PM
Okay. And because you did not study means that I should not worry about it...?
Worry a little, just not overly much. I was out 'partying' the night before mine.
Was it the type of partying like the college-prep school kids do? Get drunk and recite Latin. :)
LOL!  Heck yes!
I use the term lightly.  I wasn't out getting totally trashed, but I wasn't studying until 8pm when I should've gone to bed.

EDIT:
On the way home today I remembered a rather amusing story about my seventh grade year.

I was a 7th grader taking 8th grade english.  We sat at a group table (like 4-5 ppl) & there was this one kid who always liked to pick on me.  I was semi-used to it, I have never been 'the cool kid' in school.  After a while he started going too far, he broke my pens or would take them out of my backpack when I wasn't looking (cause I was using the 1985 apple computer).  I got upset & told the teacher Jevon kept breaking my pens & I want him to stop it, she looked at me like 'just get over it' & offered me another pen.  The pen was not the point, the point was that someone violated me by destroying my property.  I told my mom this & she said to tell the teacher again the next time it happened.

Next time it happened we had a substitute teacher.  I told here & she too offered me another pen.  Later that same class period he took another one of my pens, I lost control.  ANYONE who knows me knows that this isn't characteristic of me to blow up, but I did.  I shouted across the table, said 'Jevon give me my pen', he didn't so I proceeded to go around the table & get it back.  He thought that was amusing & began to laugh, he wasn't laughing after I put him in a head lock & twisted his arm around.  In fact, he stabbed me with my own pen!

Finally, he let go of the pen & I let go of him & sat down.  The teacher did nothing & the class went on.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Topaz

Ate a box of donuts, then got sick.

hismajesty

3:30 PM EST starts the district debate tournament. Only two teams from each level go to regionals. *nervous*

I hope I don't get food on me during the day. :P

iago

Midterm exam for Machine Learning today.  I had a really weird dream, and now I'm sitting awake at 6:02am (I don't need to leave for class until 9)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

QwertyMonster

Quote from: iago on March 09, 2005, 06:02 AM
Midterm exam for Machine Learning today.  I had a really weird dream, and now I'm sitting awake at 6:02am (I don't need to leave for class until 9)

Edit: Just looked at when he posted it. Nevermind!

btw, Where do you live iago?  :-\

Oh yeah, back to the topic:

Boring day at school, nothing planned for the night. And finally quit my football team cos they sux and football is boring when you LOSE 24/7 and people hog the ball.  :-\

iago

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 09, 2005, 10:57 AM
Quote from: iago on March 09, 2005, 06:02 AM

Edit: Just looked at when he posted it. Nevermind!

btw, Where do you live iago?  :-\

It should be obvious if I go to the University of Manitoba, I live in Manitoba.  That's a Canadian province, directly north of North Dakota, if that helps.

shout

I got my hair colored. It is now blue, greenish-blue, brown, and blonde.

Mostly blue though.

I have not gone 5 minutes today without hearing "Smurf!". It's kind of wierd. If anything, I am an inverted smurf.

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Agreed.

I did very well on my Tech Drafting Exam today. :P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

There were a total of three teams debating in districts in the contemporary (hardest) level. Me and my partner, another team from my school, and a team from another school. The other school, Lake Taylor, had no plan really - had no evidence - and had no idea what to do or what a plan was. The judge/us had to tell them what to do. Heh, in fact the judge I had during that debate won states last year - he said I put too much effort and was too hard on them and that when people suck that bad I should just not waste my energy basically.

Our other debate, against our school, was hard. We had really 3 pages of negative evidence against their tons of affirmative evidence, but I actually think we won. It was close though, but either way I got 1st or 2nd.

Since there was an odd number of teams, we each got a round off and a win for that round. So, at least I won one. :P
Awards ceremony tommorow.

shout

I got rid of the blonde and some of the brown. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

I also passed my driving test. I got points off for speeding, but I passed and that's what counts. Can't get my license until October though.

iago

When I did my test, I lost points for 2 things:
- Going too slow (I was in a piece-of-crap car going uphill)
- Taking a right turn too close to the curb

QwertyMonster

Quote from: iago on March 10, 2005, 08:22 AM
When I did my test, I lost points for 2 things:
- Going too slow (I was in a piece-of-crap car going uphill)
- Taking a right turn too close to the curb

Lol. I didnt think they would take points off for going too slow.
Maybe for too fast but not slow  :-\

|