• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Chili Con Queso Recipe

Started by Grok, November 03, 2003, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warz

Welp, out of those three choices you happened to mention where I live. You live near? And you could tell that just by the color of our queso around here?  :P

Thing

warz, we are both pulling our IP from the same DHCP server.  You must be nearby!  I am near Josey and Hebron.  By the way, stop turning off your computer.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

warz

I always turn off my computer. Stop keeping yours on! Josey and Hebron, near Vista Ridge mall eh? I live off of Denton Tap. We should converse sometime!

Grok

Quote from: warz on November 04, 2003, 10:34 AM
I always turn off my computer. Stop keeping yours on! Josey and Hebron, near Vista Ridge mall eh? I live off of Denton Tap. We should converse sometime!

Ah, finally I know where to send the FBI.

:P j/k

warz

* warz puts magnet up to computer.

Actually, I don't think I have anything programming / bnet / hacking related on this computer! Although, they'd prolly stiff me about the mp3's, but other than that.. send 'em!  :P

Torque works at the golf course near Josey & Hebron. I don't remember how close, though.

Grok

Man, I ruined a pound of cheese last night thinking I had the solution to my queso.  Turned out all watery and I couldn't recover its consistency.  Although I should've thrown it in a saucepan and simmered the water off, I didn't think of that until now.

WHY AREN'T ANY OF YOU MEXICAN CHEFS?  WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?