• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Uh?

Started by UserLoser., November 01, 2003, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRaza

We should pull up some threads about UserLoser when he first arrvived at these forums.  ;D

j0k3r

Quote from: MrRaza on November 02, 2003, 07:53 PM
After reading the last ten posts by hismajesty, I can safely say that I am not enlightened by what his posts contained. Boot em'

No, mean is banning for no reason, he clearly stated a reason for his support of the ban.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Quote from: MrRaza on November 02, 2003, 07:53 PM
After reading the last ten posts by hismajesty, I can safely say that I am not enlightened by what his posts contained. Boot em'
traitor!

Eibro

What the hell, ban this UserLoser. guy too.
Eibro of Yeti Lovers.

Grok

I can't believe how much so many of you want to jump on the bandwagon and ban people from a discussion forum, for practically nothing.  How do you think it feels for these other people to sit at the other end of the connection and read what you're saying about them, after they've spent years taking part in the conversations?

Some of you just suck.

hismajesty

Quote from: Grok on November 03, 2003, 06:40 AM
I can't believe how much so many of you want to jump on the bandwagon and ban people from a discussion forum, for practically nothing.  How do you think it feels for these other people to sit at the other end of the connection and read what you're saying about them, after they've spent years taking part in the conversations?

Some of you just suck.

I agree; however, weren't you the one that banned UserLoser for practically no reason? Still... +1.

Edit: Added a space!  :D
Edit #2: Oh yeah and the +1 is NOT for banning UserLoser.

iago

Quote from: Grok on November 03, 2003, 06:40 AM

Some of you just suck.

I think a lot of it is sarcasm, but it's hard to tell.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

UserLoser.

Quote from: Eibro on November 02, 2003, 09:40 PM
What the hell, ban this UserLoser. guy too.

how about you be quiet. You're always making stupid comments, and saying the dumbest things i've ever heard, along with asking me on MSN, "oh how come you don't hang out in Op [vL] anymore?", and you know the answer and why

Hostile

You guys just need to lighten up. Perhaps sit in the sun on occation? Nothing good will possibly come from any non-moderator stating their -opinion- in this thread. I've been on different internet communities for about 8 years and I can honestly say the only time it has actually affected my life is when I found something/someone positive out of it(aka. Friends!!!). I've been known to joke around alot, perhaps too much at times but I can honestly say that in a day/week/month/year from now (depending on just how pathetically serious you take this) the only thing you will be able to realize from this thread and any internet argument is how much time you wasted on it. Go focus on something more productive.
- Hostile is sexy.

Adron

Coming to a conclusion could be productive...

Banana fanna fo fanna

LETS BAN St0rm!

Denial

wow alot of hate going around. Yes lets ban Storm. This will never be settled people don't like people it's just how it is i know ive been banned before. Like they say you can't have everyone liking you there is someone who doesn't like you. i have no opinion on if he should be banned or not because it isn't my forum.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

MrRaza

Meh, no one really pays any attention to storm anyway....

iago

hmm, I think this thread has been beaten to death.  
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|