• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Joining [vL]

Started by Gremlin, October 21, 2003, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycotic

Well I have asked kp if i was able to join and he said check the site which I have. (** Thank you kp for telling me where to go **) I am an expert in programming in the languages such as java and visual basics. I am however better as a web designer and If you dont believe me you can check my site out  at http://www.pnetworkz.cjb.net. If you will allow me to join maybe I can help out with the layout for this site etc. You can view some of my programs i made by go to the downloads section of my site

Grok

visual who?

DUDE.  Why are there popups and garbage when I visit your site?

And you tried to send me a spyware ActiveX control from Gator.

Man you suck.  No way you get my approval after you attempted to install that crap on my PC.

DarkVirus

Is this the same Psychotic that ran Unforgiven back a few years? If so burn in hell because your a loser anyways, if your not then burn in hell simply for the fact that your site promotes multiple popups and adware.
To restrict ones ability to learn based on current surroundings means to never learn anything at all. - DarkVirus

Psycotic

Um well those pop ups are from cjb they are not associated by anyway with me and no im not the leader of un4given and I heard that he quit sc and is playing d2

Psycotic

O and cjb is gay l;ike that sorry for the pop ups im moving to .tk because i do not have a server yet

Psycotic

thank you for telling me about teh spyware form cjb
i moved my stuff to http://www.pnetworkz.tk
sorry about cjb.net

Adron

Quote from: Psycotic on October 25, 2003, 08:45 AM
I am an expert in programming in the languages such as java and visual basics. I am however better as a web designer

You're an expert in java and visual basics, but you're better at web designing? What are you in web designing?

Psycotic

well I know php, asp.net, got my own sequel server but its not on 24/7, html etc. I use flash, dreamweaver, and notepad ( notepad = leet :) ). By the way the reason why i have all these programs is because my dad is a computer programmer and my mom is a computer analyst. I can get any program i want form their job.

Grok

Quote from: Psycotic on October 25, 2003, 12:23 PM
well I know php, asp.net, got my own sequel server but its not on 24/7, html etc. I use flash, dreamweaver, and notepad ( notepad = leet :) ). By the way the reason why i have all these programs is because my dad is a computer programmer and my mom is a computer analyst. I can get any program i want form their job.

Maybe they should join vL. :P

Psycotic

lol....
Well as you can read above, that is basically what i can offer [vL]

Hazard

They want your parents not you.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

iago

Quote from: Psycotic on October 25, 2003, 12:23 PM
got my own sequel server but its not on 24/7

Assuming you mean SQL, Wow! It's so difficult to run a SQL Server!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Psycotic

ok I can see that you aren't looking for any new members so I will try to join later

iago

Quote from: Psycotic on October 25, 2003, 01:51 PM
ok I can see that you aren't looking for any new members so I will try to join later

Good plan, since we only want people with a sense of humour.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Psycotic

|