• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

another simple 1

Started by Gangz, October 21, 2003, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeware

Quote from: Simi on October 21, 2003, 10:50 PM
He has to be the biggest idiot alive. His code and his bot interface is seems to be look like stuff from stealth, firebot, eth, shadow bot and some coding from pscode.com. Then he leaves his pass and cdkey in the config.

and you must be a bigger one since its not even close to pscode.com's code (Which is a rip of DPChat)

Freeware

Quote from: Yoni on October 22, 2003, 01:58 AM
Quote from: iago on October 21, 2003, 11:13 PM
his password is obviously fake since you can't have single character passwords
If the account was created/passchanged using a bot, you can... It also prevents the account from being used from Blizzard clients, which feature this client-sided restriction. (That's a stupid and insecure way to do it, though)

sure it blocks blizzard clients, but then it only takes about 200 tries to crack the cdkey (just use the valid ascii charachrters)

CrAz3D

My 1 character password IS real....well was.  I can log onto it with a bot or my BW/SC
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 24, 2003, 06:09 PM
My 1 character password IS real....well was.  I can log onto it with a bot or my BW/SC

Battle.net couldn't possibly limit the length of a password that you've never told is, so I agree it is possible and assume that you have it.  Although a one-character password isn't the smartest plan :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Soul Taker

Quote from: Adron on October 24, 2003, 11:27 AM
Quote from: Soul Taker on October 24, 2003, 12:58 AM
Make it check EID_INFO to see if you were kicked and then rejoin the channel.  Trying to rejoin based on joining The Void is eww.

EID_INFO ?
http://www.valhallalegends.com/arta/bnetdocs/content.php?Code=35
Quote[0x12] EID_INFO: Information

I'm trying to get into the habit of using the constant names on Bnet docs and the BNLS doc to be more standardized now.

Gangz

LoL i logged on Craz3ds name with a 1 character pass...And i have traded many times making my password 1 so i see no reason a 1 character pass is so hard for most people to imagine =\

Kp

Quote from: Gangz on October 25, 2003, 12:29 AM
LoL i logged on Craz3ds name with a 1 character pass...And i have traded many times making my password 1 so i see no reason a 1 character pass is so hard for most people to imagine =\
Well, it is a rather stupid choice for a password when you're not intending for other people to share the account. :)  Also, even when trading, there's no particular justification for using a one-character one over something else.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Freeware

Quote from: Gangz on October 25, 2003, 04:01 PM
Thats very true its not the smartest thing to bnut hey..some people arent the brightest :P

like you obviously
-1 for being so dumb

|