• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

cd key generator

Started by Adron, October 16, 2003, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: drivehappy on October 21, 2003, 01:21 AM
What you first need to do is exit the country permanently - for legal reasons. Then hack into Blizzard's computers containing the source code, or steal the battle.net server code handling the key checksum and viola!
Or get a disgruntled ex-employee before the rampage to give you the code.

Yeah!

EDIT: check this out http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=22562&lngWId=1 :):):)

Lenny

You might want to read the comments before downloading that...
It generates random numbers, so if you're not sophisticated enough to mash the number pad with your fist...I recommend it!  :)

Im also surprised pscode would even have this on their server...
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

iago

psscript allows submissions by anybody, I dont think they're filtered unless somebody complains.

Private Sub cmdGenerate_Click()
   'get 4 random numbers
   txt1.Text = Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9)
   'get 5 random numbers
   txt2.Text = Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9)
   'get 4 random numbers
   txt3.Text = Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9)
End Sub

That's even a very good way to do it.. they should at least generate all 5 digits at the same time!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Lenny on October 22, 2003, 03:44 PM
You might want to read the comments before downloading that...
It generates random numbers, so if you're not sophisticated enough to mash the number pad with your fist...I recommend it!  :)

Im also surprised pscode would even have this on their server...

That's why I put the three smileys after it :)

Lenny

Quote from: iago on October 22, 2003, 04:32 PM
psscript allows submissions by anybody, I dont think they're filtered unless somebody complains.

'get 4 random numbers
   'get 5 random numbers
   txt2.Text = Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9) & Int(Rnd * 9)
   'get 4 random numbers
End Sub

That's even a very good way to do it.. they should at least generate all 5 digits at the same time!

Wouldnt you need randomize() or it would generate the same set of  numbers every time cmdGenerate is called?
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

Tuberload

points out 'Rnd' I believe that is vb's method of generating random numbers... I havn't used vb in a long time so I might be wrong.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Spht

Quote from: Lenny on October 22, 2003, 09:41 PM
Quote from: iago on October 22, 2003, 04:32 PM

'get 4 random numbers
   'get 5 random numbers
   'get 4 random numbers
End Sub

Wouldnt you need randomize() or it would generate the same set of  numbers every time cmdGenerate is called?

Everyone knows that Randomize initializes Rnd's random number generator, so it wasn't totally necessary to include it in the sample he pasted. And since you should only initiate it once, he'd have to show calling it on the application startup and such, which would take up more lines for such a trivial thing.