• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Personality Disorder Test

Started by iago, October 13, 2003, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adron

Haha, it's a weird test too. For example, my Schizotypal:  Moderate ranking, I probably got from answering yes to being considered eccentric (by reading books while walking to and from the train each day, gives me another 20-30 minutes to read a good book each day), and for saying yes to having some trouble concentrating (notably on boring/unchallenging things).

iago

I wouldn't say I'm eccentric, unless other people don't tell me, but I do get sidetracked really easily, like you said, when I'm doing something boring.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Death-Merchant

Paranoid:  Low
Schizoid:  High
Schizotypal:  Low
Antisocial:  Low
Borderline:  Low
Histrionic:  Low
Narcissistic:  Moderate
Avoidant:  Low
Dependent:  Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:  Moderate

CupHead

Everyone here is getting tons of lows and moderates, while on the other hand, I didn't have anything less than High and less High than Very High.  Certainly if I score like that, the rest of you have no chance at normalcy.

Adron

Quote from: CupHead on October 17, 2003, 07:45 AM
Everyone here is getting tons of lows and moderates, while on the other hand, I didn't have anything less than High and less High than Very High.  Certainly if I score like that, the rest of you have no chance at normalcy.

LOL!

You should probably go through and see exactly why you get what you get.

It didn't seem all too hard to connect answers to ratings. Did you answer yes to a whole lot of strange questions? Do you injure yourself, manipulate people, hold loved people to higher standards than yourself, think of suicide and focus on order and perfection?

Or, maybe you should just accept the fact that you're a weirdo? :p

Brolly

Disorder  Rating Information
Paranoid:  Very High
Schizoid:  Very High
Schizotypal:  Moderate
Antisocial:  High
Borderline:  Low
Histrionic:  Moderate
Narcissistic:  High
Avoidant:  Low
Dependent:  Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:  High

j0k3r

Paranoid:  High
Schizoid:  Moderate
Schizotypal:  Moderate
Antisocial:  High
Borderline:  Moderate
Histrionic:  Moderate
Narcissistic:  High
Avoidant:  High
Dependent:  Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive:  High

Seems right I guess
[edit]Actually, avoidant is 100% me[/edit]
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo