• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Im a new b help...big time

Started by seiya, October 05, 2003, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seiya

yeah i know but it dosent help that much...i wanet 1 that teaches how to make a bot(starcraft bot,warcraft 3, diablo 2

hismajesty

Quote from: seiya on October 08, 2003, 08:09 PM
yeah i know but it dosent help that much...i wanet 1 that teaches how to make a bot(starcraft bot,warcraft 3, diablo 2

Yes, it does help...it teaches you an understanding of visual basic...which is required to make a bot. Using the information at that website you should be able to make a bot, if you use the information correctly that is.

seiya

K.....where do i go when i get in the website to enter tutorial?

hismajesty

Quote from: seiya on October 08, 2003, 08:39 PM
K.....where do i go when i get in the website to enter tutorial?

go to www.vbtutor.net and click 'Enter Tutorial'  ;)

MyndFyre

C'mon man...  You can't just sit down and expect to program a bot.  Programming is not "natural language."  You're going to need to put some kind of effort into it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

seiya

yes i know but right now im working going to school an barly have time!!! So have you heard about chaos bot 2

seiya

can whe put pictures in the forums......and i found a really cool turorial i would of post it if i knew how

hismajesty

[img]http://Picture URL Goes Here[/img]

seiya

how can i put a like a menu on top like example sayn
Menu Configuration About ect....

Hitmen

Right-click on the form, "menu editor".

seiya

;DThx man now can you help make it when i click i menu drop downs
example: Menu(you click it an then....)
               Config
               Commands
               Exit
               ect....

hismajesty

seiya

I have another question(sorry to bother) i think it should be easy for you guys....I wanet when they open the bot a screen with a picture came up an in the back it was the bot program(like stealth bot)

hismajesty

Quote from: seiya on October 09, 2003, 09:04 PM
LOL...nice picture

yeah my leet PS skills own right?

Also...if that pic didn't help I made a movie  ;D
www.digitaldoozie.net/videos/menu.avi

(it is encoded in divx also..just ignore the big things in the beginning and end)

seiya

I did had the codec i have all the codecs

|