• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Possibility Putting A Bot On A Website

Started by UnderCover, August 24, 2003, 07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnderCover

I was wondering if there was a way to maybe use PHP to put a  bot on a website and let it connect through a website and you can interact with it so you don't have to download anything?

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

13inary

Well im not sure abouit PHP, but it could definatly be done in Flash, or ActiveX.

UnderCover

if you would make one thorugh activex or something how would you ocnnect to bnet and get responses like i know if you use sockets php cna handle sockets and etc  But im not sure how to connect thorugh them and then get resposnes form the server

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Camel

CrAz3D

I'd think that'd be a little hard to do, we are talking about the same flash here 13inary aren't we?

Macromedia Flash
(ré-bun-dance)

Banana fanna fo fanna

Yes, I'd say it's possible to create a bot in PHP (in fact I tried once when I was a php newb).

You'll have to look into the php socket and file functions. The catch here is keeping the socket open between page requests. My best guess would try to store in in a session variable, although I doubt you can serialize a socket.

The way I would go about it (which probably isn't the way you'll do it) is I'd set up an RPC-sort of server which is connected to Battle.net. I'd have PHP talk to that every time a page is requested.

Good luck.

Camel

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 24, 2003, 04:54 PM
I'd think that'd be a little hard to do, we are talking about the same flash here 13inary aren't we?

Macromedia Flash

Eh? I thought you could use ActiveX controls in flash? If not, one could write an eww++ ISAPI interface...]

CrAz3D

I'm pretty sure that you can use ActiveX in Flash, but still, wouldn't this take more effort than VS programming?
(ré-bun-dance)

Adron

What about writing the bot in Flash? Or can Flash only connect "http sockets"?

Camel

Quote from: Adron on August 24, 2003, 05:59 PM
What about writing the bot in Flash? Or can Flash only connect "http sockets"?

Well if it doesnt, one could use the Winsock control. Even then, I seriously doubt that flash would be able to perform a checksum, decode a cd key, or hash anything.

UnderCover

so if i used php how would i ge tit to send infomation to bnet and wut socket would i connect too like i would have to deocde a cd key would i exe a check revision file or something

UnderCover

Banana fanna fo fanna

Ugh, I already fucking told you everything you need to know.

1. READ THE DOCUMENTATION ON THE SOCKET API. IT ISN'T ALL THAT HARD TO TYPE www.php.net/socket

2. Decide on persistant connections or not, persistant being defined as whether you will initiate a new connection every time the page is loaded. For you, you probably will.

3. Port BNLS to PHP...or if you're lazy and hosting on windows, new Com('CSB'). Perhaps someone has ported it to Java, so you can use the Java->PHP connector stuff to use it. You really want to use BNLS, as hashing in PHP would be...how you say..."ewww."

4. Start with connecting as chat.

If you noticed, I was the only one in this thread who actually gave a workable solution. If you'd pay attention and READ MY POSTS, you might be able to make it.

That is all.