• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Zerobot

Started by myregisterfzsrki, August 13, 2003, 01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noodlez

<ot>
arta, me and moon have been argueing, i say stuie speaks in a german dialect with british accent... moon says he's 100% british. your opinion

my proof for the german is the christmas episode, when he says "show yourself clause" and he says CLOWSE not claws

ps, family guy > *
</ot>

Arta

German? Nonsense! :P

He speaks in a British accent altered slightly to make it easier to understand for Americans. For example, he says 'mommy', not 'mummy'. He really doesn't sound remotely german :)

Edit:

ps: Family Guy is THE shit. It rules. Yessir.

Raven

Yeah, I definitely think Stuie (or Stewie or whatever) speaks with an English "intellectual" accent. I don't see much German in anything he says except his "evil malevolent genius" tendencies. ;)

mavrick_kr

LOL, sorry it's just I've loved Family Guy since it came out, too bad they canceled it. It was possibly the best show out there. Rude and funny. Stewie was my favorite cartoon character and still is.  8)

Hitmen

http://www.saltwaterchimp.com

Not very reliable but it has streaming episodes of family guy.

hismajesty

yep HiTmEn and I stream it in through winamp...pretty good quality.

Avenge

Avenge has 4 seasons of The Family Guy on DVD   8)

Raven

Cartoon Network actually shows Family Guy almost every night around the beginning of Adult Swim. Sure it was cancelled, but they apparently made enough episodes to last a while. I didn't watch much Family Guy when it ran, so I can still enjoy it when it comes on. I think the reason it got cancelled was because it was too politically incorrect and often offensive. Sure, it was hillarious, but you gotta admit, there were just some things that not even Fox (at the time) would be willing to risk showing. Some of the storylines of Family Guy really wanted to see just how far they could push it. ;)