• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tips for Getting Help on the Battle.net Development Forum

Started by Grok, July 21, 2003, 06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camel

16) Private message VL members repeatedly; they love fanmail!

Hazard

17) When you ask a question and it is answered, re-phrase your question and ask it again.

!~!HaZaRD!~!

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Camel

Quote from: HaZarD on July 21, 2003, 09:39 PM17) When you ask a question and it is answered, re-phrase your question and ask it again.
Preferably with poor grammar, in the wrong forums, and from multiple accounts.

hismajesty

18) Be Sure (When Actually Speaking In English) To Misspell Every OTHER Word Of Your Post. And If Someone Brings Up The Spelling Errors Blame It On Lack Of Sleep Because You Stayed Up For Three Days "Trying To Figure Out How To Do Something" Yet You Are Still Stumped And Are In Desperate Need Of Code.

Soul Taker

19) Be sure to capitalize the first letter of every single word like demonstrated above =P

DarkMinion

Camel: Congratulations on your brilliant deduction as to where my post came from.

*thumbs up*

Camel

Quote from: Soul Taker on July 21, 2003, 11:48 PM19) Be sure to capitalize the first letter of every single word like demonstrated above =P

20) Be sure to use like in place of as.
[edit] 21) Never use punctuation Nobody likes punctuation Am I right people

Camel

Quote from: DarkMinion on July 22, 2003, 12:56 AM
Camel: Congratulations on your brilliant deduction as to where my post came from.

*thumbs up*

Great. Can I have my sexual favours now?

Grok

22) Hijack a thread and post 3 replies of your own for each reply posted by anyone else.

Eternal

Quote from: dRAgoN on July 22, 2003, 12:33 PM
23) Refuse to use the search button for it does not exist.

Quote6. Completely ignore the search feature: Why would I waste time seeing if my question has already been answered when I can just ask it anyway...

25) Posting in a thread of several posts, without reading the others to check if it has been said already  >:(

^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

Grok

Quote from: Eternal on July 22, 2003, 02:13 PM
Quote from: dRAgoN on July 22, 2003, 12:33 PM
23) Refuse to use the search button for it does not exist.

Quote6. Completely ignore the search feature: Why would I waste time seeing if my question has already been answered when I can just ask it anyway...

25) Posting in a thread of several posts, without reading the others to check if it has been said already  >:(

That's almost ironic.

Eternal

I think you're missing the point. No. 6 was made by me days ago. No. 23 was made recently. So, that lead me to make No. 25...

[EDIT] made no sense...
^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

Camel

24) Count backwards. Chicks dig it.

[edit] Uh...yeah, everybody knows that the botdev forum is like the place to pick up chicks...

Adron

23) Delete half of your posts after they've been replied to, to make the topic easier to understand

Camel

Quote from: Adron on July 23, 2003, 06:25 AM
23) Delete half of your posts after they've been replied to, to make the topic easier to understand
Or modify posts to make others look stupid.

|