• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Someone needs working cd-keys and is ready to give something in exchange?

Started by xpeh, July 14, 2011, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpeh

If yes - which games are needed?

xpeh

What the heck?

If you feel yourself  owed to move it somewhere else, why in the trash can?

Ribose

Do you seriously not understand why your topic is trash?

~Ribose

xpeh

MysT_DooM

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

xpeh

I mean Battle.Net 1.0 (Starcraft till Warcraft 3)

Invert

I need a working Warcraft III CD-Key

xpeh

Does someone want to pay or give me something else for cdkeys for games before warcraft 3? Especially starcraft. Or are they worthless yet?

MysT_DooM

no1's gonna pay you for keys here

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

xpeh

Yea, first, talk not for all, and second, will someone give something in exchange  elsewhere?

Invert

Quote from: xpeh on July 16, 2011, 06:04 PM
Yea, first, talk not for all, and second, will someone give something in exchange  elsewhere?

Myst is right. No one will pay you for CD-Keys here. First you make promises of CD-Keys with no implication of charging and now you want to get paid?! You unrighteous infidel!

If you don't produce a War3 CD-Key for me...you should be banned from the forums.

P.S. Myst's wizard is homosexual. My wizard has a 12" penis and sleeps with 3 hot women per night.

xpeh

I made no promices. I am just researching, if it is worst to engage with it.

Quote from: Invert on July 16, 2011, 09:23 PM
If you don't produce a War3 CD-Key for me...you should be banned from the forums.
Hahaha guy you are funny. But wait... I can produce a CD-Key for you, but you will be banned for 2 days every time you use it. Agree?

Sixen

Quote from: xpeh on July 16, 2011, 09:56 PM
I made no promices. I am just researching, if it is worst to engage with it.

Quote from: Invert on July 16, 2011, 09:23 PM
Hahaha guy you are funny. But wait... I can produce a CD-Key for you, but you will be banned for 2 days every time you use it. Agree?

Looked to me like you were asking if anyone needed working CDKeys for any Blizzard games (other than SC2). I guess I'm wrong.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

xpeh

Yes, except for Warcraft 3. But i never said i would give them for absolutely free.

Invert

Quote from: xpeh on July 17, 2011, 02:22 AM
Yes, except for Warcraft 3. But i never said i would give them for absolutely free.

xpee, you are worthless. In other words, your worth is less than a baboon's anal excrement. You are much like a used condom.