• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Happy easter!

Started by Joe[x86], April 24, 2011, 01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Yeah.

I'm drinking and playing SC2. Then I'm going to go to bed, wake up, eat, and probably drink and play SC2.

How 'bout you?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Invert

Joe[x86]

I don't have the bandwidth to watch that, but I can infer from the title that you're having a boring day. :)

I live with my girlfriend, her parents, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend. He made dinner consisting of home made noodles and sauce and garlic bread, and I ate it. There were cucumbers in the sauce, which was kinda weird. Now I'm posting on a forum. Yep, I had a life for about 30 minutes.

RealityRipple

Ditto to lack of bandwidth (fuck you, fair access policy). I used to hate the idea of militant atheism until I read Dawkins' book, "The God Delusion". I still don't like the idea of imposing my morality or mindset on others, but as that's exactly what all religions do, I suppose I can't help but agree with him by pure logic...

Joe[x86]

Quote from: RealityRipple on April 24, 2011, 08:55 PM
Ditto to lack of bandwidth (fuck you, fair access policy). I used to hate the idea of militant atheism until I read Dawkins' book, "The God Delusion". I still don't like the idea of imposing my morality or mindset on others, but as that's exactly what all religions do, I suppose I can't help but agree with him by pure logic...

Fair access policy? You're not a sufferer of HughesNet syndrome, are you?

RealityRipple

WildBlue, but pretty much the same. There's a chance I'll get T1 some day soon, though... if I can get another dozen of my neighbors to go in on it.

Joe[x86]

Heh. My parents had HughesNet until I taught them how to tether their cellphones. It's faster, lower latency, and a hell of a lot cheaper. We had a Charter office a mile away, and every few months I'd go bug them, and they'd reply, "in a few months".

Then I got a girlfriend and promptly GTFO'd my parents house.