• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Forum changes

Started by Thing, May 28, 2010, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysT_DooM

The old theme is being worked on, should be back up soon.

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Joe[x86]

@Myst, are you hosting www also? The main page still says the forum is down. Weird.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

MysT_DooM

nope skywing only redirected forum.vl.com, he still hosts the mailserver and w/e else he has on vl.com. He just needs to forward people that go to vl.com to forum.vl.com, or put back that old frontpage they used to have.

MysT_DooM

Well I've been working on the theme of this site, but than I got bored messing with the old theme. So I started on a new modern theme, while still trying to use the old vL theme's color scheme.  So  then I decided to keep going with that, since it was more fun than editing the old theme :P
Hope you guys like it.  It's still a work in progress btw. Check out the menu also, scraped together all the sections that used to be on the old frontpage of vl.com.
lmk what you think so far.

RealityRipple

Looking good, but could you make the difference between new and old threads within a forum have a little more distinction? It should be obvious in a single glance which have new posts, and right now it's not.

Invert

Myst,

The new forum theme looks very good so far.

Sixen

Looks good so far man.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Joe[x86]

Could you change the post author names to the same light blue as the board->category->forum tree? They're kinda hard to see.

Also, the buttons (preview/post, print/send this topic/mark unread/notify/reply) are kind of hard to see. They don't look very interactive.

Looking pretty good. :)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

MusicDemon

Official representative for PvPGN.

Spht

whoa (in keanu reeves voice)

MysT_DooM

• Updated SMF to latest version
  • attachments/avatars work now

P.S
If you happen to read this and are those few members who can't seem to login into site and the site won't email
you back on a forgotten pw request, then EMail me at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.

|