• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

White women work out!

Started by joykillah, May 11, 2010, 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joykillah

CCNA, CCNP, Senior Network, Systems, Security Administrator.  irc.darkexile.com which is also irc.valhallalegends.com #vL

http://www.darkkingz.com
http://www.darkexile.com

chirkowatson

Its really a very good piece of subject you have placed. I liked it. Also i would say the main theme that is emerging out of the the scenario of the scenes.  The role of the lady is greatly inspiring.

Invert

Chirkowatson. I like you, but... I strongly feel that you are having trouble structuring complete sentences that convey some fragments of sensible information.

Thing

I like the part where he pulls out his meaty black sausage and .... wait .... wrong video.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

rhod123

I would like to say that the theme of White women work out! is amazing. I really enjoyed it.

Grok

AI bots that try to up their post count on forums?

rabbit

Looks like they are getting smarter.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Invert

Quote from: rabbit on May 25, 2010, 09:18 AM
Looks like they are getting smarter.

I wanted to test if they reply to posts directed at them by making a "chirkowatson" post in the gaming forum, but they don't. So, not all that smart. I also looked up the names they use and they seem to hit up random forums with just one reply while never starting a topic.

These bots can be used for gorilla marketing purposes.

brew

Quote from: Invert on May 25, 2010, 03:54 PM
These bots can be used for gorilla marketing purposes.

Uhhhhh... no offense, but who's going to buy a gorilla?..
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Invert

Quote from: brew on May 25, 2010, 06:12 PM
Uhhhhh... no offense, but who's going to buy a gorilla?..

Guerrilla, smart ass. It's OK, I have done this many times before; when I meant one and spell another.

Thing

I might buy a gorilla if the price is right?
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Invert

Quote from: Thing on May 26, 2010, 06:38 AM

It will toss feces at you!

rabbit

Quote from: Invert on May 26, 2010, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Thing on May 26, 2010, 06:38 AM

It will toss feces at you!
That's chimps.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Invert

Quote from: rabbit on May 26, 2010, 06:17 PM
That's chimps.

Hold on there partner...are you telling me that gorillas don't toss poop? OK, well at least they eat it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Q_NN7CDJw

DanielW