• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

PvPGN and BNet use different format for getadvlistex answer

Started by xpeh, March 06, 2010, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpeh

There is no PvPGN clients at all, with maybe exception of war3 + pvpgn loader.

Hdx, i'm not so perfected in assembler and debugging to "poke around" yet.

Sveet

But the bot you're programming is not a PvPGN client?

xpeh

I programmed such a bot, but it was never public. And actually, the main difference is stricter versioncheck on battle.net (and chat quota, and maybe warden). The overmost of public clients are battle.net clients (which also work on pvpgn), not some kind of clients that only work on pvpgn. The reason i raised this topic was the Wireshark decoder plugin that i'm writing.

rabbit

You claim there are no PvPGN clients...and yet....I wrote 2.....so....you're wrong.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

xpeh

1. I don't claim.
2. Ok, there is no known pvpgn clients.

rabbit

Quote from: xpeh on March 27, 2010, 10:07 AM
1. I don't claim.
2. Ok, there is no known pvpgn clients.
http://code.google.com/p/rebirthbot/
Not known?
I posted about it as I was developing it in my blog at ICCup.....and I have the highest rated blog.  Obviously people read it....which means people know about it...which means you're still wrong.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

xpeh

Yes, it's not really known. Nobody reads your iccup blog. Known is e.g. Stealthbot.

MysT_DooM

who is xpeh out of curiosity.   Can I get a Intro thread.  http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?board=21.0

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

xpeh

rabbit

Quote from: xpeh on March 27, 2010, 11:36 AM
Yes, it's not really known. Nobody reads your iccup blog. Known is e.g. Stealthbot.
lol....arrogant prick.

xpeh

Ok, maybe i expressed myself wrong. s/known/popular/

rabbit

You're still an arrogant prick.  Your statement still says that any bot that isn't the most widely used and often recognized, it's not known/popular.

xpeh

Quote from: rabbit on March 28, 2010, 12:30 PM
You're still an arrogant prick.  Your statement still says that any bot that isn't the most widely used and often recognized, it's not known/popular.
Isn't it so? Otherwise i can call my own bot which i and another person have used popular.
Why should i call the software that is not widely discussed popular? Just because you want it?

Sveet

Quote from: rabbitI posted about it as I was developing it in my blog at ICCup.....and I have the highest rated blog.  Obviously people read it....which means people know about it...which means you're still wrong.

This means his blog is known. Just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean its not publicly known.

|