• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Starcraft 2 BETA Wiki

Started by MysT_DooM, February 18, 2010, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysT_DooM

DarkBlizz has launched a SC2 Wiki, for means of organization of ideas and new discoveries by the diverse members across the battle.net related communities out there.
People are already contributing!

Check it out: http://wiki.darkblizz.org/

Any problems or suggestions post here or come to irc.rizon.net #SC2Wiki

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Sixen

What's with the ridiculous "download <dump>" from some random hosting website.

Have people upload files to the wiki or just post the dump, etc there.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

MysT_DooM

Yeah GoDaddy shut me off

updated link

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

ThePro

Are there vL members in the reversing team?

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

ThePro

Are The vL members in the reversing team?

MyndFyre

Quote from: ThePro on February 22, 2010, 10:59 PM
Are The vL members in the reversing team?
Maybe you should re-examine the original quote for instances of the word "the."

ThePro

Ah now I got it. :)
Sorry I'm a bit tired since I'm reversing for hours yet...

Let me give another try...

Are there vL members in one of the reversing teams? (Net, gfx, bnet.dll)

Hdx

Just a note, #sc2c (and related channels) is not the only place that is working on SC2.
SC2 is rather funny in the way ti does a few things. And the #sc2c 'team' are funny in the things they are doing.
Anyways, Mynd talk to me!

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

brew

Quote from: Hdx on February 23, 2010, 03:40 AM
Just a note, #sc2c (and related channels) is not the only place that is working on SC2.
SC2 is rather funny in the way ti does a few things. And the #sc2c 'team' are funny in the things they are doing.

I am not aware of any others, save for a team of koreans who claim they are ahead of us.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P