• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Your bots :)

Started by Purri, February 11, 2010, 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary13579

EvilSeph or whatever, right? The last time I actively went to malloc, I "abused" my powers as netadmin to +v myself in #psp-hacks. Which, being an admin for the website, I thought was fine. Especially considering the channel was only there because our server was linked to theirs. He PM'd me and flipped out about how unacceptable it was and that I was abusing my powers as netadmin. I said whatever, removed it, and just went on my way.

2 weeks later he contacted me and told me he wanted dashhacks unlinked from malloc. I just laughed and left. I guess Greg eventually pulled the server down.

Anyway, this is really OT.

rabbit

So yeah....ES is a tool.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Purri

Quote from: Gary13579 on March 09, 2010, 07:52 PM

GUIs are for suckers. Completely cross platform, have gotten it running on Windows, Mac, and use it on nix now (obviously). Only supports PES and does not answer Warden, because of time constraints (I have a lot of D*-like pathing code done, much inspired by RingO, to keep the project cross platform, and I know how to bypass Warden but just haven't added it yet).

Running anywhere from 60-70 bots at a time, now. Makes me a decent amount.

You use Heroin open source d2gs code?

Gary13579

The base of the bot is heroin/nil, yes. However it is so incredibly modified that calling it heroin is a sin. I've basically re-factored nearly every part of the library.

Purri

Quote from: Gary13579 on March 12, 2010, 01:00 AM
The base of the bot is heroin/nil, yes. However it is so incredibly modified that calling it heroin is a sin. I've basically re-factored nearly every part of the library.
Why did u use it if u almost remade it? its makes nosense

Mystical

Quote from: tagban on March 02, 2010, 09:06 PM
I have the source, but VB6 doesn't let me install it on Windows 7

Windows 7 has this nifty little feature called XP Mode, It's basicly like creating a virtual desktop on your computer looks like you are using a vps in a way. here's an example of mine below, it's almost like if using parallels or something.

image is so big, i have a big resolution, but scrool to the right side, XPMODE.

which is download-able here, only if you have genuine windows 7.. anyone that's interested here you go, Alot of my programs are not supported in windows7 x64 bit so i ended up with this.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx?runGenuineCheck=true&system=9&lang=1&buttonClicked=winXpMode

Quote from: Purri on March 12, 2010, 10:23 AM
Quote from: Gary13579 on March 12, 2010, 01:00 AM
Why did u use it if u almost remade it? its makes nosense

Just a thought, he could just have restructured the code to make it better, and so much of it, it doesn't look like the original. kinda like how hdx isn't the creator of JBLS but I'm sure it looks and works nothing like the way The-Fool left it, same goes for anyone else that's worked on there project for so long, your code changes, better steps are taken restructure and organization take place.

Mesiah / haiseM

Quote from: Tazo on March 07, 2010, 11:23 PM
Could be due to the delay in communication between the gateway and the bot? Or the gateway is being overloaded and has a buffer overflow perhaps?

No my gate is fine, it's the console bots that crash. It's more of a matter of my gateway sending stuff to the bot too fast, and it crashes. When i add a 2 second delay to sending packets to the console bot, it works. But it makes it incredibly slow and inefficient.
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

Purri

I installed vb6 on windows 7 ultimate without any problems, all codes etc works perfectly.

Mystical

Quote from: Purri on March 12, 2010, 06:15 PM
I installed vb6 on windows 7 ultimate without any problems, all codes etc works perfectly.

usually isn't a problem on 32bit systems, however, there's low support for 64bit systems when it comes to programs from what I've seen. I don't know what os you have but, this is just opinion! =P

Purri

Ye i got 64bit version :)

rabbit

Why don't you tools use Alt+PrntScrn?  I don't want to see your entire desktop, just your bots (except for Myst's because they are ugly as hell)
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

brew

Quote from: rabbit on March 13, 2010, 02:25 PM
Why don't you tools use Alt+PrntScrn?  I don't want to see your entire desktop, just your bots (except for Myst's because they are ugly as hell)
second.

Myst is actually getting better at that kind of stuff, though.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

MysT_DooM

man these tables are wrecked....anyways wabbit is just another hater.

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

MyndFyre

Anyone know how to crop an image...?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mystical

|