• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[vb6] Looking for peeps to look my bot and tell what did you like.

Started by Purri, October 11, 2009, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purri

rabbit

Well I unrar'd it and saw it was named "Anotherspambot" so you're basically out of luck.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

pianka

so you're looking for people to praise your vb6 spam bot?

Purri

Quote from: pianka on October 13, 2009, 03:40 PM
so you're looking for people to praise your vb6 spam bot?
I only wants peeps to check it and tell what did you liked :<

Hdx

Its a bot that you have admitted was written in VB6
That is titled 'another spam bot' or something similar
You recently asked about the diablo II protocol
You have not provided the source
You are not known, and you expect us to run a random both/trojan/{insert more possibilities here} with no actual explanation at all.
Which leads me to believe you are either 1) scamming for keys/computers/etc.., 2) Created a D2 Spam bot in VB6 3) Are stupid enough to create a spam bot.
How about this, post the source, and explain why your bot is anything new or worth taking a look at. Remember everyone here has seen hundreds of VB6 bots that are all exactly the same.
IF that is the source I apologize, I don't make it a habit of downloading anything that has no description at all.

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Imperceptus

Likes:  The Source looks original, Lots of comments in some areas

Dislikes: its a lil bit unorganized. Some areas have no comments, there are some missing files.

I tried to run it from source, that did not work.  Most of the source looks clean.  It doesn't seem to be anything to special imo, myst pumps out bots like this in his sleep.  If I were you I would Invest time in getting the express studio from M$ and work from there.

Honestly, Making any vb bot could be done by scraping these forums.  Telling people to look at it wont do you much good unless you have an Innovative feature.  People have been posting their code and other peoples code claiming as their own on these forums for almost a decade(i might be off on that time).

One last thing, I tried to open the Project file and it loaded vb5, not vb6.  which normally vb6 projects open with vb6 for me, just an oddity not really a bad thing except for winsock not wanting to load in vb5 LoL.
Quote from: Hazard on August 07, 2003, 03:15 PM
Highlight your entire code. Press the delete key. Start over again using Cuphead's CSB tutorial and work your way from their rather than raping code from downloaded sources meant purely for learning purposes. If this does not fix the problem, uninstall Visual Basic and get a new hobby. I suggest Cricket.

Purri

Ty for answer, these pieces what are commented (with english) are all thanks for Ringo - he showed me how to do these.

All other is my own made , and dont tell it was not hard -.- im  beginner after all

Jailout2000

If you want to make it easy on yourself, you would familiarize yourself (if you haven't already) with the BnetDocs website.

http://www.bnetdocs.org/
What am I supposed to put here?

Purri

Hey i dont wanna any help like i said, i know that side and i have build all packets with that side help. :s

MysT_DooM

Quote from: Imperceptus on October 14, 2009, 01:20 PM
It doesn't seem to be anything to special imo, myst pumps out bots like this in his sleep. 

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Sixen

Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org