• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I am alive...

Started by [vL]Chewbacca, June 08, 2009, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[vL]Chewbacca

Hello,

I was just reacquainted with this forum and decided to register and let the vL community that I am alive and well. Circumstances have led me back to the realm of professional programming, and I'm moderately curious to revamping C# and Java knowledge.

As such, I might be found poking around the forum from time to time. Not sure if I'll be taking on any vL-development projects.

For those of you whom I knew from ages, ago, a sincere and long-overdue "Hello."

Sixen

Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Denial

Quote from: [vL]Chewbacca on June 08, 2009, 08:16 PM
Hello,

I was just reacquainted with this forum and decided to register and let the vL community that I am alive and well. Circumstances have led me back to the realm of professional programming, and I'm moderately curious to revamping C# and Java knowledge.

As such, I might be found poking around the forum from time to time. Not sure if I'll be taking on any vL-development projects.

For those of you whom I knew from ages, ago, a sincere and long-overdue "Hello."

Same phone number or who did i text last week?
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

[vL]Chewbacca

QuoteSame phone number or who did i text last week?

Same number, new phone. Was rather preoccupied with something when you texted a few weeks ago, so forgot to respond.

Denial

ah its fine was just making sure it was you.

Btw your name on battle.net still exists :)
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

l)ragon

Hello,

wb :)
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Yegg

What the hell? I don't even think Chewbacca was back on here when I got here in 2004.

You're late. :)

Spht

Congratulations on returning to the realm of professional programming and still being alive

:+:Sea!:+:

Hello,

Its been far too long chewbacca... lets hope SC2 brings back the best bot i've seen on b.net :P
blizzsource.com(Rest in peace)
Good to be back :)

Tazo

Your name alone makes me nostalgic for old school battle.net  :P Your bot was the shit back in the day, at least I thought so.

Welcome back.

Zakath

Greetings again! Good to have you back.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

moh.vze.com

rabbit

My god....it's Bacca!  Coolbeans and congrats on living and such.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.