• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New Website

Started by MyndFyre, April 05, 2009, 01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

I'd like to welcome everyone to the new vL website.  Unfortunately technical limitations prevent us from bridging SMF forum accounts, but we'd like to invite you to register so you can post comments.

If someone registers with your screen name, please private message me via the forums to resolve it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Sixen

Very nice, i'm liking it. There must be some way to bridge the accounts though... I'm sure you'll/we'll figure something out though...

Any chance you can throw my blog up there on the Blogroll? Technically, i'm not a vL member, but I am a forum mod, =).
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

MyndFyre

Quote from: Sixen on April 05, 2009, 05:35 PM
There must be some way to bridge the accounts though... I'm sure you'll/we'll figure something out though...
They live on different servers.  We've talked it out; we undoubtedly could have done something but it's a matter of the path of least resistance.  We didn't want to make it a matter of taking a long time to get such a thing working.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Hostile

Quote from: Sixen on April 05, 2009, 05:35 PM
Very nice, i'm liking it. There must be some way to bridge the accounts though... I'm sure you'll/we'll figure something out though...

Any chance you can throw my blog up there on the Blogroll? Technically, i'm not a vL member, but I am a forum mod, =).

stand by on that, theres certain other dynamics that are under discussion right now.
- Hostile is sexy.

Yegg

Nice work. I've just registered Yegg on there. Not sure why, but Gmail sent the account creation email straight to the Spam folder.

FrostWraith

I haven't even gotten my confirmation email.  It's been close to a day  :(

Yegg

Quote from: FrostWraith on April 05, 2009, 11:13 PM

Mine arrived in under a minute. Maybe you managed to give the wrong email? Does it let you register again?

bulletproof tiger

It's a... blog! Amazing. I wonder if it'll go untouched for as long as the original one did. :-P

MyndFyre

Quote from: FrostWraith on April 05, 2009, 11:13 PM
I believe you registered before we corrected the email problems.

Hostile

If you dont get confirmation email, just request new password through auto service.
- Hostile is sexy.

Perma

Looks good. I wouldn't have expected blog software as your CMS of choice though, but that should work out well.

RiffRiot

I was not expecting it to be done this fast!  Although, i'm sure there is plenty more work to be done.  Let me know if there is anything I can assist with.  :)

- Ryan M

bulletproof tiger

Quote from: RiffRiot on April 08, 2009, 02:04 PM
I was not expecting it to be done this fast!  Although, i'm sure there is plenty more work to be done.  Let me know if there is anything I can assist with.  :)

- Ryan M

Didn't expect what to be done so fast? What has happened?

RiffRiot

Quote from: chyea on April 08, 2009, 07:21 PM
Quote from: RiffRiot on April 08, 2009, 02:04 PM

- Ryan M

Didn't expect what to be done so fast? What has happened?

Read the first post of this thread.  :P

joykillah

if you need help with the website let me know my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

i'm always on aim brett0wnz with a zero and irc on irc1.darkexile.com or irc.tehnet.org #darkexile on both networks but they will be linked soon.
CCNA, CCNP, Senior Network, Systems, Security Administrator.  irc.darkexile.com which is also irc.valhallalegends.com #vL

http://www.darkkingz.com
http://www.darkexile.com