Main Menu

Woops

Started by Ringo, January 05, 2009, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Maybe this is why my comp keeps randomly rebooting? :p

cpu was at 55c

l2k-Shadow

its generally bad idea to use your cpu fan as a disposal for fecal matter. IIRC, they invented toilets for such actions ::)
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Ringo

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on January 05, 2009, 01:32 AM
its generally bad idea to use your cpu fan as a disposal for fecal matter. IIRC, they invented toilets for such actions ::)
It's dust, not human exriment :p
That's the 1st time ive ever taken the fan off, since I brought the computer second hand, 6 years ago :)
It was close to an inch thick.
I should have taken photo of when I 1st tolk the side pannel off.
Coal black dust was hanging from the power unit, and I could hardly see any of the hardware because of spider webs coated in dust, lol.
Considering the comps never been turned off in the whole 6 years ive owned it, im amazed it didnt catch fire or start over heating sooner  :-\

brew

Mine was pretty bad. I cleaned it the other day using a shop vac, worked suprisingly well.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Barabajagal

Sometimes I think having fans is worse than not having them...

Hostile

I'd say for your next computer case you should get a case that puts some air filters where the 1 or 2 intake fans are.
- Hostile is sexy.

Invert

Looks like the shit really hit the fan this time...