• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNet Chat bot?

Started by Ozzapoo, November 05, 2008, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Ozzapoo on November 17, 2008, 02:40 AM
Wait, so if in Stealthbot, for example, you do /exile username

And it kicks, bans, and squelches 'username', does it just ban anyone who then attemps to join who is also squlched? If so, wouldn't it also ban other people who join your channel but are squelched? (Who are actually different people?)
What difference does it make? If a user is squelched in the first place for whatever reason, you clearly don't care what happens to them.

Ozzapoo

Alright thanks for the info. And I'm just curious as to whether SID_GETADVLISTEX joins a game for you or lists them or both?

Barabajagal

GETADVLISTEX just gives you a game list.

Ozzapoo

Then what do you put for the string values?

Hdx

If you jsut want to list them, leave them blank.
If you want to get the information for a specific game, you put the title/pw in.

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Ozzapoo

For some reason I get "Too many server requests" (0x06) is response to SID_GETADVLISTEX

Barabajagal

You have to wait a few minutes between joining and sending that request, and about 30 seconds between every request... It's picky.

Ozzapoo

This CAN be used for Warcraft III custom games, right? If so, then howcome I am able to easily log on using WC3 and straight away go to the custom games list?

Barabajagal

Warcraft 3 has a built in anti-flood system... maybe that's why? I honestly have spent no time on any actual client, so I really only know the packets and what I've done with them, not the original use.

|