• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Drug paraphernalia =[

Started by PunK, August 15, 2008, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunK

August 7, 2008 @ 3:15 AM.

On the way back from a friends and I was on the main state road and I get to a light. The light took about... 4 minutes to change and there was absolutely nobody on the road. I guess a faulty timer? I don't know, however. I look in my review mirror and I see one car on the road heading behind me and began to halt to the red light. Then I looked again and noticed it was a cop car... For those who don't drive, that's the shittiest feeling you will ever endure; at least for me. Anyways, the light turns green and I begin to drive... Not even 20 feet down he turns his sirens on and pulls me over.

He walks up to my car and I roll the window down. He follows procedure and asks for license/registration. I hand it to him, he looks at it, puts it down, looks at me, and says, "When is the last time you smoked in your car?". And I do not smoke anything in my car PERIOD. I told the officer that I do not smoke in my car. He then asks me if he could search the vehicle and I said, "Why, I don't see any reason to.". He says, "I smell dope son, good enough reason for me". Of course... I was stupid and felt intimidated and allowed him to search... I had an ounce under my gear box (located under the stick shift).

He told me to sit down on his car hood aside the other patrol officer. My friend apparently left his scale, his steam roller, AND his pill bottle all in the back seat behind the driver. However, he did not find the pot!

He wrote me a court hearing citation and told me to show up to court. I tried asking the officer to heed me a warning because I have college and I really don't want to screw it up. He asked what college I was attending and I said UCF. He was a dick and replied, "hah! that's not something to be proud about. sit in your car and wait while I finish this.".

I hate the po po =[

UserLoser

and so why did he pull you over ? what state you live in ?

disco

Sounds like an asshole, but I don't think paraphernalia charges are too bad.
Say it with me:

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: UserLoser on August 16, 2008, 01:43 AM

he said he goes to UCF so i'd assume florida.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

PunK

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on August 16, 2008, 09:39 AM

That's right.

And I ended up getting a ticket for a expired tag, illegally tinted windows, and no seat belt. Total fine was $512 NOT including the court hearing that I have to show up to on September 3 which can range anywhere from $1,000 to* $5,000.

It just sucks now because when I get to that part that says "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" on a job application, I have to check it.

iago

Quote from: PunK on August 16, 2008, 11:48 AM
It just sucks now because when I get to that part that says "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" on a job application, I have to check it.
Maybe you shouldn't have committed a crime in the first place? :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

PunK

Quote from: iago on August 16, 2008, 05:08 PM

Lol, it shouldn't be considered a crime in the first place =[

Explicit

Quote from: PunK on August 16, 2008, 05:38 PM
Quote from: iago on August 16, 2008, 05:08 PM

Lol, it shouldn't be considered a crime in the first place =[

Though it could have been much worse had they found the zip. You're lucky they didn't peg you for that, too. :P
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

PunK

That is true. Nonetheless, he had no idea. So the guy was just being a jerk... Or he was trying to teach me a lesson? Well... a lesson was learned... Next time I ride dirty, stick all of it under my gear box.  ;D

UserLoser

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on August 16, 2008, 09:39 AM

That's right.

And I ended up getting a ticket for a expired tag, illegally tinted windows, and no seat belt. Total fine was $512 NOT including the court hearing that I have to show up to on September 3 which can range anywhere from $1,000 to* $5,000.

no dude, not for something like that.  if you had a felony conviction yes, that stuff is petty traffic violations and the bowl is just a misdeameanor

Newby

Quote from: PunK on August 15, 2008, 09:39 PM
He asked what college I was attending and I said UCF. He was a dick and replied, "hah! that's not something to be proud about. sit in your car and wait while I finish this.".

I hate the po po =[

Wow, what a fucking dick. Where'd he go to college? Oh, wait, he's a police officer, he didn't go to college more than likely. What an awesome job.

And UL is right, usually they only care about felony convictions. Had they found the ounce you *might* have qualified as a felon, but I don't even think an ounce shoots you into that category.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

PunK

I believe you have to have up to 32 ounces to be considered a felon or $10,000 worth. With the media these days I'm sure they would somehow make an ounce worth $4,000. I remember seeing this stupid news report.

"Florida resident caught with 6 plants and 2 pounds of marijuana. According to the local police, they have totaled $200,000 worth of marijuana."

disco

Quote from: PunK on August 18, 2008, 01:41 AM
"Florida resident caught with 6 plants and 2 pounds of marijuana. According to the local police, they have totaled $200,000 worth of marijuana."

200k?  Good God, that would have to be some DANK weed...
Say it with me:

Barabajagal

I wouldn't pay 200k for 2 pounds of pure hash. In fact, I could get two pounds of really bomb hash for less than a tenth that.

DeTaiLs

According to NORML in the state of Florida anything over 25g to a felony with a max time of 15 years which if it was a full ounce it would of been around 28.3 grams so I would say your pretty lucky he didn't find the ounce. http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4530