• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

I am level 64

Started by Invert, June 05, 2008, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

My main character is level 64 at the moment and I've never been beyond this level. I started playing WoW as soon as the game servers went live for the 1st time in Nov, 2004.

I wanted to share this because I found this to be funny :)

Spht

Quote from: Invert on June 05, 2008, 02:27 PM
I started playing WoW as soon as the game servers went live for the 1st time in Nov, 2004.

You did?  how come you didn't play with us?  we all started playing together on release day (sky, grok, hostile, rob).  although after around level 20 i started falling behind and finally reached level 60 about three months late, at which point i unsubscribed

Invert

Quote from: Spht on June 05, 2008, 04:24 PM
You did?  how come you didn't play with us?  we all started playing together on release day (sky, grok, hostile, rob).  although after around level 20 i started falling behind and finally reached level 60 about three months late, at which point i unsubscribed

Because it was not a PvP server. I did come on your guys' server to say hello a few times to Grok, Adron, and others. I started playing WoW with Kingtoad from The Warfalcons (I don't know if you remember them from ancient b.net days. They made battlebot, one of the very 1st if not the 1st gateway bots on b.net). I played DAoC when that first came out with Kingtoad before WoW. Oh, and you guys were not on a west server.

I ended up quitting WoW twice, recently started playing again after being disappointed with an upcoming game in its "late beta."

SNiFFeR

Imperceptus

It took me almost 2 years to get my first toon Alliance human mage to lvl 70.  I dont have any other 70's though one is enough.

i do have toons i pvp with or just screw around on
llane (llame)(alliance)
nathrezim (horde)
tichondrius(alliance)
eonar(alliance)

have tons of low level toons <10.  all my step son does is make new toons constantly. i have to go in and delete them every week.
Quote from: Hazard on August 07, 2003, 03:15 PM
Highlight your entire code. Press the delete key. Start over again using Cuphead's CSB tutorial and work your way from their rather than raping code from downloaded sources meant purely for learning purposes. If this does not fix the problem, uninstall Visual Basic and get a new hobby. I suggest Cricket.

Invert

SNiFFeR

Should transfer over to Daggerspine and join our guild...

Invert

Quote from: SNiFFeR on June 07, 2008, 02:09 AM
Should transfer over to Daggerspine and join our guild...

Transfer away from the best PvP server in the U.S.? It's ok, I started on Tich and I'll stay there. I own my own guild there too. :)

Zakath

Even though I no longer play, I'd vouch for Skullcrusher up there against anything.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

l)ragon

Arthas(east) is allright if you play horde anyways.
Kel'Thuzad(west) is an allright server too, have a few alliance charecters there cause i had nothing better to do for awhile heh, one other person around here is on there to as far as i know.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Psycho

Quote from: Zakath on June 12, 2008, 08:11 PM
Even though I no longer play, I'd vouch for Skullcrusher up there against anything.

I'll 2nd that, Horde dominates the server, but if you like to be the underdog, like me, hit me up about it.

Invert

I'm no longer level 64.

Tazo

Quote from: Invert on January 12, 2009, 10:18 PM
I'm no longer level 64.
lol

grats :D

I would like to announce that I am SEVENTY ONE!!!