• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

D2GS Connection

Started by Imperceptus, April 27, 2008, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imperceptus

Anyone know where the D2 Client pulls the information from on where to connect to for the d2gs servers?

edit, nm think i found it here, http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=11756.0

unless thats wrong.
Quote from: Hazard on August 07, 2003, 03:15 PM
Highlight your entire code. Press the delete key. Start over again using Cuphead's CSB tutorial and work your way from their rather than raping code from downloaded sources meant purely for learning purposes. If this does not fix the problem, uninstall Visual Basic and get a new hobby. I suggest Cricket.

iCe

The D2 Client first sends SID_QUERYREALMS2 (0x40) and then SID_LOGONREALMEX (0x3E) THEN it connects to the realm.

Imperceptus

Quote from: iCe on April 28, 2008, 12:44 AM
The D2 Client first sends SID_QUERYREALMS2 (0x40) and then SID_LOGONREALMEX (0x3E) THEN it connects to the realm.
ok thanks
Quote from: Hazard on August 07, 2003, 03:15 PM
Highlight your entire code. Press the delete key. Start over again using Cuphead's CSB tutorial and work your way from their rather than raping code from downloaded sources meant purely for learning purposes. If this does not fix the problem, uninstall Visual Basic and get a new hobby. I suggest Cricket.