• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Age of Conan

Started by cefx-, April 23, 2008, 02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warz

i do what i do. been pimpin since pimpin been pimpin

Barabajagal

You do realize you just insulted white people... Credit cards are horrible. Anyone with sense only uses Debit.

Warrior

Quote from: betawarz on May 17, 2008, 07:19 PM
i do what i do. been pimpin since pimpin been pimpin

yous an assistant pimp
repeat after me

whez mah bitches
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

warz

Quote from: Andy on May 17, 2008, 07:43 PM
You do realize you just insulted white people... Credit cards are horrible. Anyone with sense only uses Debit.

i thought the same thing until i got a job paying 70k a year while im in college. i have more money than i can handle right now. credit cards are just as easy.

Barabajagal

Spending money you don't have is always easy.

Warrior

Quote from: Andy on May 17, 2008, 08:31 PM

Credit cards are pretty useful if you use them responsibly, unfortunately most college kids don't.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

vuther.de

Quote from: betawarz on May 17, 2008, 08:21 PM
Quote from: Andy on May 17, 2008, 07:43 PM

i thought the same thing until i got a job paying 70k a year while im in college. i have more money than i can handle right now. credit cards are just as easy.
What job is that? I'm getting your job when I go to college.

Newby

Quote from: Warrior on May 17, 2008, 09:30 PM
Quote from: Andy on May 17, 2008, 08:31 PM

Credit cards are pretty useful if you use them responsibly, unfortunately most college kids don't.

For real.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

Quote from: vuther.de on May 18, 2008, 01:58 PM
What job is that? I'm getting your job when I go to college.

Well, I'm almost out of college. I work at Nortel doing network protocol design, analysis and implementation for some future 4G phone implementations. I'm new to the company, and am really just learning the ropes. Most coding is done on linux, in C, and then debugged using cell phone platform emulators. Sorry vuther, no visual basic is used. :P

Invert

Um...yeah.

So how is Age of Conan?

warz

let it be known - this game is badass

Server: Deathwhisper

vuther.de

Price of game and subscription?

warz

games like 50, and its 15 a month. you get first month free, though. you can easily get real high level in a month, too, and see if you like it.

i got it this morning, and have been playing pretty relaxed... and i'm almost 20. max level is 80.

Invert

Quote from: betawarz on May 20, 2008, 10:02 PM
games like 50, and its 15 a month. you get first month free, though. you can easily get real high level in a month, too, and see if you like it.

i got it this morning, and have been playing pretty relaxed... and i'm almost 20. max level is 80.

You are almost 20?! Nice...soon you will be able to play the MMO part.

warz

i was focusing more on the fact that this game isn't just a grind session, like wow is. i played for probably a solid 2-3 hours, and got that far.

|