• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Girl starts smoking because she "likes it"

Started by Spht, December 17, 2007, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

I'd like to see someone smoke enough to get their lung cancer to progress from zero to death in two months. Biased? You decide.

Details, they're like $4 a pack in Wisconsin. But then again, we're the beer state, so we might as well fund a second addiction. Now, when they cut WoW costs, I'll be happy.

I admit that I've smoked a few cigarettes. The people who say you get addicted on your first puff are liars -- either that, or I'm different. I'm not addicted -- I haven't had a desire to smoke cigarettes for months, and the only time I desired to smoke was to see what it was like. And it wasn't all that great.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Dale

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=17227.msg175484#msg175484 date=1198396385]
I'd like to see someone smoke enough to get their lung cancer to progress from zero to death in two months. Biased? You decide.

Details, they're like $4 a pack in Wisconsin. But then again, we're the beer state, so we might as well fund a second addiction. Now, when they cut WoW costs, I'll be happy.

I admit that I've smoked a few cigarettes. The people who say you get addicted on your first puff are liars [...]

your talking about crack cocaine and meth.

..but no, really most peope say "by the time you get use to smoking cigarettes you'll be addicted."

UserLoser

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on December 18, 2007, 12:25 PM
i don't understand how people love the taste of cigarettes, it tastes like shit, literally.

that's why theres a million different brands and types of cigarettes from each company.  they all taste different, different leaves, different additives to it to make it taste different.

i smoke cigarettes daily and i wish i never did.  people who do not smoke do not simply understand how hard it really is to quit smoking.  i cant stand people who are like "big deal just dont have them whats so hard about quitting i can quit this (something else) whenever i want"

smoking 1 cigarette a day for about a week WILL get MOST people addicted.  another thing people dont understand (who dont smoke) is how much you will want a cigarette when you're stressed out, pissed off, or just had a long day at work.  for some reason it really does chill you out and relax you (probably just because of your brain WANTING it so bad from all the nicotine).

the only time you do NOT want a cigarette is when you just had one.  however, chain smoking (one after another) is usual by most people when drunk/high

iago

To the people here who said they smoke daily... how did you start (ie, become addicted)?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

vuther.de

I've smoked probably ~5 cigarettes in my whole life, and I never got addicted. I don't see how people get so hooked on them. Yeah, they taste good and some brands smell good, but that doesn't attract me enough to pay all that money per year and chance of lung cancer, which could result in death. Not to mention smoking makes your vocal cords sound like shit.

So that's probably why I never started smoking. I knew the consequences.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: vuther.de on December 29, 2007, 11:14 AM
I've smoked probably ~5 cigarettes in my whole life, and I never got addicted. I don't see how people get so hooked on them. Yeah, they taste good and some brands smell good, but that doesn't attract me enough to pay all that money per year and chance of lung cancer, which could result in death. Not to mention smoking makes your vocal cords sound like shit.

So that's probably why I never started smoking. I knew the consequences.

i'm pretty sure all smokers know the consequences of smoking... but yet still do it.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Ringo

I think persionaly, the 1st stage of somone being adicted to smoking (normaly teenagers) is when they start smoking alone, aposed to just with friends.
I have smoked about 20 aday for the past 12+ years and even tho I dont really want to, I know i can give up when ever i want. Its a simple case of mind over matter :)
I started smoking because i wanted to know what it was like to be adicted to somthing. :(
I know now, that an adiction (at least cigs etc) is just a lack of conscious self control. Even with that said, I can light one up unconsciously aware im doing it.
I guess i just lack the phisical control of the hand motion habit.

But hey, somone has to invest in cancer, its the future!