• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

VB6 Crashes when exiting app

Started by Antarctica, November 23, 2007, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brew

Quote from: Dale on November 25, 2007, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Warrior on November 25, 2007, 06:19 PM
Quote from: inner.de on November 23, 2007, 11:13 PM
I know how you feel about VB6 always freezing or crashing. It made me so mad. I never could find out why it did that until my later years of programming.

The problem is you were using VB6 after years of programming.

Trolling much? :-\
Isn't trolling where you supply false information in order to confuse the OP and/or create some kind of controversy? I wouldn't say warrior is trolling. I agree with his statement 100%.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Banana fanna fo fanna

vuther.de

I don't take that as a flame to me, mostly because what he said flames VB. But the reason why I didn't move on was because programming was just a hobby, I didn't plan to educate myself further.

Warrior

It was more of a joke, ironically I've never trolled these boards though I have been banned from here for allegedly trolling. Go figure :).

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Dale

I wasn't picking on you Warrior, It was just kind of hard to tell how you were saying it. :P

Mystical

Another reason why visual basic 6 may crash could be from a internal usercontrol; which they have never fixed to unload right. ;p

Barabajagal

Never had an app of mine crash because of a UserControl.

Dale

Maybe because your User Controls were coded correctly? ???

Barabajagal

Naw, a few of them do the "BROKEN" thing all the time, where the control gets diagonal lines all across it. Maybe it's because I'm using Service Pack 6?

Dale

Kp

Quote from: Dale on November 28, 2007, 07:47 PM
Hello, Windows sucks period.

Windows is a sufficiently large construct that such a sweeping generalization is inappropriate.  Some of Microsoft's offerings shipped with Windows do indeed suck, but there are parts that are decent.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Dale

Quote from: Kp on November 28, 2007, 10:02 PM

Windows is a sufficiently large construct that such a sweeping generalization is inappropriate.  Some of Microsoft's offerings shipped with Windows do indeed suck, but there are parts that are decent.

It didn't use to be bad, it use to be efficient, but ever since Windows Vista hit the market, my view for Microsoft declined.

Banana fanna fo fanna

fucking overlapped i/o is sweet.

Warrior

Quote from: Dale on November 29, 2007, 08:13 AM
Quote from: Kp on November 28, 2007, 10:02 PM

It didn't use to be bad, it use to be efficient, but ever since Windows Vista hit the market, my view for Microsoft declined.

Ironic considering your signature sports the Windows Vista color scheme and the login screen wallpaper.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Barabajagal

|