Sixen

Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Warrior

Quote from: squiggly on November 03, 2007, 12:11 AM
Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=17068.msg174477#msg174477 date=1194057595]
I believe know Sqiggles is topaz, come back on a different name. It's only a (rather long) matter of time before an admin finally bans him. Perhaps we could get his IP range this time?

Brew tries, but that's about it.

I gotta say, you're a pretty useless member too. I mean, it's not to say you suck at life (which you really do, and this is not one of those times where I giggle and laugh and point - there is real pity here), since that doesn't really have anything to do with what I just said, but you've got close to 2700 posts and roughly half of them are filled with speculation or are otherwise just trash posts.

I mean, I have to work towards making nonsense posts, but you do it with such ease and keep a straight face while doing it too, acting as though you actually know or do half the things you think you believe you know and can do (which is to say, you're completely oblivious to how much of a stuttering moron you are).

Every once in a while, you go off and make a completely hilarious post which I have to reference here, for posterity:
Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=16998.msg172237#msg172237 date=1188758823]
Then go program something that makes you look older than 3. You've yet to do that.

I could understand if someone who had actually completed (I stress completed) anything even remotely useful had said that, but it really doesn't mean a lot when a guy who spends most of his time rebuilding the same bot half a dozen times across multiple languages (code base which eventually boils down to the same rubbish, since you are after all a terrible programmer) bashes you

Then the rest of your time is spent sucking up to various senior members of this board who you seem to think to be gods of de programming world (and you might even be right, if their skills are contrasted with your own), making nonsense posts like:
Quote from: rabbit on February 16, 1970, 05:26 PM
@brew: Rabbit's coding is amazing. Have you ever seen any of his work? Back when I was learning VB6 and how to work with the Battle.net protocol, his projects made a great reference in clean and proper coding.

I'm sure I could go on, but the rest of it's a lot less interesting than the above

This was the most beautiful post I have ever seen anyone make.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?