• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

CDKey hashing

Started by brew, September 16, 2007, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale

Quote from: Don Cullen on September 19, 2007, 12:36 AM
Quote from: devcode on September 19, 2007, 12:12 AM
So since there are other clients to choose from to login a bot, why worry about a SC/BW bot? :)

Simply because people prefer bots to have full functionality and to allow them full choice of which game client to emulate.

I also am the administrator of BNETDocs Redux, and am interested in this purely for documentation purposes.

Either stand by your word and contribute, or don't. That's entirely your choice. I'm finished trying to encourage you to contribute.

If you prefer to keep your research to yourself, and would prefer to contribute absolutely nothing to the community, even if it means completely destroying any creditability you had in the first place in regards to your claims, that's your choice. Good luck with the venue.

burnnnn

devcode

The documentation is coming soon, I just have to compile it all together and make readable for the end user.

Quote from: Don Cullen on September 19, 2007, 12:36 AM
Quote from: devcode on September 19, 2007, 12:12 AM
So since there are other clients to choose from to login a bot, why worry about a SC/BW bot? :)

Simply because people prefer bots to have full functionality and to allow them full choice of which game client to emulate.

I also am the administrator of BNETDocs Redux, and am interested in this purely for documentation purposes.

Either stand by your word and contribute, or don't. That's entirely your choice. I'm finished trying to encourage you to contribute.

If you prefer to keep your research to yourself, and would prefer to contribute absolutely nothing to the community, even if it means completely destroying any creditability you had in the first place in regards to your claims, that's your choice. Good luck with the venue.

|